Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: clicked on

Post Thanks / Like

clicked on

Hi,
    I just went to Godvine prayer wall on the first page and read about a 20 year old girl who had 4 hip surgeries and has to have a 5th surgery.
    Jean

Also read the prayer request from D. She has a lot of problems. Doesn't know if she's going to Heaven. Has 2 to 6 months to live. She's 36. Read it on the Godvine prayerwall and pray for others too.

They also have GodVine videos.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-10-2014 at 08:33 AM.

2. Likes Barbara G., teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi,
    I just went to Godvine prayer wall on the first page and read about a 20 year old girl who had 4 hip surgeries and has to have a 5th surgery.
    Jean

Also read the prayer request from D. She has a lot of problems. Doesn't know if she's going to Heaven. Has 2 to 6 months to live. She's 36. Read it on the Godvine prayerwall and pray for others too.
    Good morning, Jean Marie. I didn't see this on the first page. Is it on the first page here at Crochet Talk?
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Poinciana,
    No, to get that, I googled on GodVine Prayer Wall. Then I scrolled down to their Facebook page, clicked on that which took me to their Facebook page and then clicked on the top of that page where it said to click for the Prayer Wall. This is page 1 of the Prayer Wall:
    Prayer Requests | Prayer Wall | Ask for Prayers
    You can also google Guidepost Prayer Wall if you want to.
    Did you see the post I put in on Crochet Talk under the heading 'General' about mash52/Arlene Smith?
    Jean Marie

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Jean Marie.. Prayers sent to the young lady and her family.... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Poinciana, Hi,
    Did you see this on page 2 of GodVine?

Pray for My Friend's GranddaughterSALLY

Thank you!

From: Sally (My Friend)She wanted me to share this here so she could get a lot of prayers. Thank you so much for your prayers in advance."Please say a prayer for my granddaughter Sally. They are talking about putting braces on her feet. She is so amazing and such a sweetie. She will be 2 on the 7th. Please pray that she will grow. She is not growing and has bone problems. I love her with all my heart and soul so please say a prayer for this beautiful little girl. she is a fighter! so far no news on her heart but Asia is such a great mother. I am very proud of her? May God be with them both Amen Please share this Prayer this is a Prayer chain"
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-07-2014 at 03:16 PM.

7. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Jean Marie, prayers are being sent you your GD, Sally, and your family.. God Bless Hugs <3 Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teresah View Post
    Hiya Jean Marie, prayers are being sent you your GD, Sally, and your family.. God Bless Hugs <3 Teresa
    Hi Teresah,
    Sally is not my granddaughter.
    Jean

10. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Jean Marie, Sorry, I must of miss -read. Anyway Prayers being sent to Sally....Teresa