Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: yarn

Post Thanks / Like

yarn

Has anyone ever ordered yarn from. Dbny--- it is a liquidation yarn shop

Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, but now I'm curious. Where are they located? Do you have a link? Have you ever tried Smileys?

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it on the computer and put it in google dbny.com. I have looked at smilys web site but never ordered any thing -----have you ordered from smilys?

Post Thanks / Like
    My post went into cyber space. I will try again-- I use my tablet all the time so don't know how to do that link thinky---if you go into google and put dbny.com it should come up ---i have looked at smileys sight but never ordered any thing----have you?----have a good day bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty , I went to the Dbny. They have some fantastic looking yarns. I am not hep on the wools , but I went over to the rayons and was very imprest. But I couldnot find anything on the shipping charges. I will go back to it later. Thank you so much for putting it out. I have a shawl pattern that I am looking for yarn to make it. The pattern calls for wool and I can't work with it. MargaretSo I need a Worsted weight to make it. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey texas transplant. How are you doing?I went into smilys they want you to order minimum of 50$ have they banged their head haha__---------i have ordered from knitting warehouse one pound caron but with shipping it was over 11$i paid it I can't get to jo anns right now my daughter fell and broke her knee cap in half. Seeya bettybee