Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

My name is Nancy and I'm trying to learn more about crocheting. Looking forward to learn from you. I'm a beginner. I would like to see stitches and patterns.

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Susan2014; 02-05-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Nancy and welcome. You can learn plenty. If you have any questions, you can scroll the posts to see if there is answer somewhere or just post your question. We all try to help each other out and chances are someone here knows th answer to your question.

Post Thanks / Like
    I need help finding pictures of stitches and how to go back into what I've started and pictures of different stitches. are there any videos that could help me. I just know the very basics.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry I'm not real sure what I'm doing. I thought I introduced myself. I don't know why it didn't post. It's right under where I said hello?

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nancy! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet message boards! It is a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to learning more about you and your crochet projects! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Nancy...Welcome to the group.. I just joined this week and I am really enjoying this site... Very friendly members... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello Nancy! I am Larisa doily maker
    Hi Larisa. Thank you for your time. I would love to learn how to make a doily. I'm very much a beginner. I still need pictures of how to make stitches. I can single. double crochet. I can make a granny square, but I can't put them together. I've tried the broomstick but my tension kept getting to tight. Any way that's about what I know. But I would like to learn how to make a doily If you could give me any advice I would love it, or steer in the right direction. Thank you, Nancy