Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

"Boyfriend Scarf" pattern?

Hi everyone!
    I had a crochet a day calendar a year or two ago and there was a pattern for a 'Boyfriend Scarf'. It was almost like a weave pattern. I am looking for a nice warm scarf pattern for a man, and it has to be warm! I have a good friend that lives in Norway, so the stitches can't be open or loose or else the frigid air will get through. I bought some nice angora wool from a farm and I am ready to go as soon as I can locate the pattern. Thank you for any and all suggestions!

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I actually did this and found the pattern I want, however, I won't be spending extra money for the pattern. I think I will try to use a simple stitch design I read that switches between a slip stitch and a single crochet to create a ribbed look. I appreciate the links and response Wish me luck!!

Loving someone is accepting them for everything they are, and everything they are not.

Post Thanks / Like
    You've got that my friend. Good Luck and a Pic when done ??? Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Harvest Crochet Scarf | FaveCrafts.com the pattern you want is just a basket weave pattern this link is for a basket weave you can work it up in any color/colors you want good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck on your project! And remember, there are a lot of sites where you can get free crochet patterns.