Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Question X and O baby boy sweater set

Hiya, I have the hat, booties and blanket.. I'm just looking for a sweater set to match.. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have a picture I am not sure what an x & o sweater set looks like.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya, Thank you for your fast reply.. I don't have a picture. The stitch shouldn't be to hard to duplicate though.. The X and O stitch is where you skip a space, dc next space and then dc the skipped space.. If I can't find a pattern, I am just going to try to adapt a simple dc pattern.. If I can do this, I will post a pic. Again thanks for your quick reply.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya, just a note, I did it with a dc pattern and just interchanged rows with x and o's.. I will post as soon as it is completed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking forward to seeing the sweater set.

6. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks... Almost done with the entire set.. This is for my great nephew, Andrew, to be born in June.. I will also post a darling little girl set I just finished for my ex-daughter in laws new baby girl, Nyah.. What a little Angel she is...

8. Likes Granny Grunt liked this post