Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Looking for bubble guppy pattern for my grandson

Hi Ladies
    Does anyone know where I would find a bubble guppy pattern? Hat or suffed toy. Thanks so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.google.com/#q=bubble+guppy+patterns Link just click lots of crafts??
    Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks very much Susan M. I found the pattern. You've been a great help!
    Elaine Cz

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome anymore or another time---You know my #. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Susan MJ. I realized after thanking you for the info. on bubble guppies, I had forgot to answer your question on if I had any other hobbies. I do appolize for my bad manners. I am afraid I can get a bit one minded when I get on a mission. I have tried sewing-no patience and have thought of attemting knitting-that's a far as I got on that and so on. I tried my hand at crocheting afghans years ago and never looked back. I must have done at least 3 dozen and gave them to family and friends. I realized at that point I was "hooked" and started exploring into other patterns. I now make scarves, hats, mitts, slippers, purses, on and on. My husband even turned our spare bedroom into my YARN ROOM. I attended a local craft show last year and had good results so will continue on that route. I had't meant to go down this path, but I'm afraid my "Hobby" got a bit out of hand. I simply LOVE TO CROCHET!! xo Elaine Cz.

7. Likes N/A, crochet4fun liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elaine I hope the Best in your endeavor of crocheting for this years Craft Shows. You are with a lot of gal who just LOVE CROCHETING. ME TO. HUGS & Keep Warm
    Susan MJ