Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like

More Adventures of Scruffy the Bear

Hi Everyone! Since you all enjoyed Scruffy's photos so much, I thought I'd post a few more for you. Enjoy!! Hugs, Jo

More Adventures of Scruffy the Bear-248-scruffy-looking-thru-tims-telescope-2-11-08-jpg More Adventures of Scruffy the Bear-118-scruffy-ready-hit-links-jpg More Adventures of Scruffy the Bear-191-scruffy-rode-donkey-1-29-08-jpgMore Adventures of Scruffy the Bear-207-scruffy-drove-sandra-jims-golf-cart-2-8-08-jpg More Adventures of Scruffy the Bear-217-scruffy-dons-motorcycle-2-8-08-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Scruffy is absolutely adorable and he's having a blast! Thank you for sharing more darling photos of Scruffy!

3. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I'm glad you are enjoying Scruffy's many adventures! We'll see what he can get into on this year's vacation!
    Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by determined_to-crochet View Post
    Scruffy is absolutely adorable and he's having a blast! Thank you for sharing more darling photos of Scruffy!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW What a cool bear. He does more than I do!!!!! He's a lucky little bear to have a motacycle at his disposal!!! Will you adopt me???? LOL
    Love ya, Betty Lynn

6. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Betty Lynn,

If I adopt you, can I pose you in weird locations, like I do Scruffy??? Ha, ha! The motorcycle was in Florida at our friend's house. Do you ride?

Love ya back! Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    WOW What a cool bear. He does more than I do!!!!! He's a lucky little bear to have a motacycle at his disposal!!! Will you adopt me???? LOL
    Love ya, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes my friend, you can try and pose me in different situations and yes I ride, haven't in years, but I remember how to do it. I'd love to ride again just one more time. And I will!!!! You can count on that!!!! I should get a bike to ride around town and put a basket on the back for my groceries. That would be one hoot!!!
    Love, Betty Lynn

9. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It s funny!!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy riding motorcycles, but they do scare me some. My son has one and a couple years ago, on Mother's Day, he picked me up and took me on a long ride to a cute town in Kentucky, Rabbit Hash, for lunch. We rode on a winding road all the way there and back. It was a great ride and he is a very good driver.

I can just see you now with your motorcycle and a basket of groceries on the back...what a HOOT!
    Love, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Yes my friend, you can try and pose me in different situations and yes I ride, haven't in years, but I remember how to do it. I'd love to ride again just one more time. And I will!!!! You can count on that!!!! I should get a bike to ride around town and put a basket on the back for my groceries. That would be one hoot!!!
    Love, Betty Lynn