Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Introducing myself

Hello my fellow crafters. I am Princesscrown and new to this forum. Love crafting and netwowrking. Glad to meet all of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Princesscrown,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to have you here! What types of crochet projects do you like to work on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone! I am from the Marion, IN area and have been crocheting for many years (self taught for the most). I enjoy reading post and trying new sts. I can not not imagin there are new ones but find one all the time! I am a grandmother to two, boy 13 and girl 10. I can't wait to get started with this group and make new friends!
    Thank you one and all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Kay View Post
    Hello everyone! I am from the Marion, IN area and have been crocheting for many years (self taught for the most). I enjoy reading post and trying new sts. I can not not imagin there are new ones but find one all the time! I am a grandmother to two, boy 13 and girl 10. I can't wait to get started with this group and make new friends!
    Thank you one and all!
    Welcome to the group Shirley! It is nice to have you as a member! I am sure you will enjoy it here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shirley and Princesscrown!

I'm so happy when new members join us! Just never know what each one will bring to the forum so it's always good to have new people. Hope you all get a lot out of your time here.