Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Miss Shirley

Post Thanks / Like

Miss Shirley

Hi Ladies I am wondering if anyone out there has a pattern for crochet Men's gloves. Not fingerless gloves but gloves. I have looked in all my resources and I can not find any. My son would just love a pair and I would love to make him a pair. You all have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Miss Shirley, there is a glove pattern at free vintage crochet, has different sizes listed. called easy crochet gloves might have to adjust for a man. hope this helps.
    Last edited by SharonO; 01-26-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Does anyone know where I can find Men's mittens. I made a mistake I thought they were gloves. But his Grandma God rest her soul made him mittens. I looked and only find children and ladies mittens. Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    SharonO Thank you for the advice but that is not what he wants. I don't knit and there is lots of patterns for mittens. But can you help me with that please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Mittens for All Crochet Pattern | Red Heart Click Link for Red Heart mens mittens & can
    Find more thru this Link ?? Good Luck

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/be...ous-mitts.html
    Last edited by Susan2014; 01-26-2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: add on

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Susan M J this has been a big help.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found some glove patterns on all free crochet and there are others type in free crochet glove patterns in search box go to crochet pattern central and it has a lot more mittens and fingerless gloves but there are some glove patterns there! GOOD LUCK! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan M J I made the mittens and they turned out terrific. Now he wants a hat. Where I come from they are called sock hats. He does not want a beanie. So if you or anyone here can help me that would be terrific. I have looked at Annie's and she has beanies. Could one of you ladies help me please. Thanks again ladies for all you have done for me. Take Care

Post Thanks / Like
    Is someone playing a joke on me for this same page has been on here several times. Whoever it is if you don't want me on here then let me know. Thank You

10. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Miss Shirley, I am so sorry about the issue you are having.. Please don't leave CT.. I will miss you...Teresa