Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Good morning

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning

I cannot understand why so much advertisements on here. While I enjoy reading and interacting with others on crocheting and other hobbies, I clicked on a "friend", and found out it 's sex related, she wants to meet me, 2.8 miles from my house. I guess I'm still lost with CROCHET TALK, and working my way around different forums. SCARY. I still want to connect with folk, any advice is welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my, I am sorry to read about your terrible experience! As Susan MJ wrote, please be careful not to click on ads or emails that you are not familiar with! How did this person know where you live?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Can you please send me an email on who you clicked on please. We have not had any issues here in the forums with anything like this. We will take care of the situation.

As far as some of the posts going through on the forums - we are being slammed with spam and a few of the posts are making it through out spam guard system. Many of them will have a title of "Glad I signed Up, or New Girl Here." I am deleting and banning these people every time I check into the forums.

Please let me know of ANY issues and I will be glad to take care of it. This is a great place to be and very seldom are there any issues.

Thank you!

4. Likes meki1231 liked this post