Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Knooking

Post Thanks / Like

Knooking

Has anybody tried to do knook yet? I bought me a little kit with instructions and a couple of patterns, but haven't had the chance to try it yet. I really love some of the knitted scarves so I wanted to try it. I was just wondering if it was hard?
    I tried knitting, but couldn't make my hands work together using two needles. I hope everyone has a blessed day.

2. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't heard of Knooking, what is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried it and love it. I can knit but not well, not even good, anyway the knook is easy and lots of fun. Also pretty fast.

5. Likes N/A, dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for letting me know. i am really excited about it. Thanks again. do you have many patterns using knook? Have a blessed day.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is knitting with a crochet hook. I just never could make my hands work together with the two knitting needles so I thought I would try with this. looks easy and fun.

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Knooking is great!! I have made a couple of things and I find it to be fairly fast too. I can't knit either, the two needles just don't work for me LOL. One thing I did notice about it was that I used a varigated yarn to make a scarf and then made a crochet hat to go with it. The pattern of the two was way different!
    Dinah

10. Likes N/A, dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also bought the kit and found a pattern book. The problem is, I put them away for future use and now I have no idea where they are. I'm sure one of these days I will "luck" upon them when I am looking through a storage tub of yarn.

12. Likes N/A, dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a kit some time ago, tried it and then gave it away. It is just too slow to me. I crochet rather quickly ( I have been told ) so I have trouble slowing down for the knooking. I do love the looks of knitted items and wish I could have gotten to like it more.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Videos on Knooking check those out, lots of diff. patterns.

15. Likes meki1231 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the quick replies. That is the reason I love being in this group - I can always count on help. I feel blessed to be in this group. I hope everyone has a great day and weekend.