Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

New to the Forum

Hello from North Carolina, I have been a member for awhile but have never posted before that I can remember... lol...just looking around and trying to figure out how to post pictures and wondering if you can get patterns for some of the pictures that others post....Looking forward to talking with everyone....I Love to Crochet..been doing it for years. Thanks and Have a Great Day!

Post Thanks / Like
    MissCarol43,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to have you! If you would like to post pictures, there is a go advanced button below the typing box which will allow you to add pictures. There is a paperclip to click on and it will take you through a few steps to add pictures.

If a member posts a picture of a project you like, please let them know if you are interested in the pattern. They possibly will have it to share or be able to send you in the right direction.

Glad to have you!

3. Likes MissCarol43 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

some of my projects

Just some of the things I have made thru the years...Hope you enjoy them...
    Attached Images Attached Images New to the Forum-air-freshener-dolls-jpg New to the Forum-mary-mary-contrary-jpg New to the Forum-favorite-jpg New to the Forum-n1412306086_1291439_4596-jpg New to the Forum-n1412306086_1291440_4978-jpg 

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! Thank you for sharing with us!