Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Brooklyn

Post Thanks / Like

Brooklyn

Here is a picture I just finished tonight for a friend who's expecting a new granddaughter in another month or 2. It is a really fun picture for me to do. PattyBrooklyn-brooklyn-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty Im allmost?? Speechless. This is something that is pricless. Your a Marvelous Painter and to think you share on here and to your friends as gifts. This is MOST-BEATIFUL . Have or have you thought of putting them in a Gallery or a Journal, Book. HUGS & Prayers
    Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Patty Im allmost?? Speechless. This is something that is pricless. Your a Marvelous Painter and to think you share on here and to your friends as gifts. This is MOST-BEATIFUL . Have or have you thought of putting them in a Gallery or a Journal, Book. HUGS & Prayers Susan M J
    I am going to try to put a bunch of my crafts in a large notebook to put on display next month at a retiree meeting that I am supposed to either speak at or, as I put it to them when they ask me ,.. "OK, I will "Entertain them" Ha Ha.So they are putting it in our bank's paper that me and 2 other women are hostesses next month and the subject will be "Patty's Hobbies, etc". So I will have to get together some of my crafts and put them on display and I thought that a Hobby Scrapbook would be appropriate to put on one of the tables also. I guess I will drag a lot of my crafts out and then try to narrow it down to what I can handle for the day. I will load up the car and then have to take it all in the room and then take it all back out in a couple or 3 hours to take it back home. On top of that we 3 have to take some kind of dessert. I don't know yet what I will take but something really simple I think....so I will need those prayers ! Love ya, Patty and you are a good friend!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful picture!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    You are a wonderful artist and painter! Thank you for sharing!