Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: bargello stitch

Post Thanks / Like

Question bargello stitch

Does anyone have a scarf or shawl pattern using the bargello stitch? I can't seem to find one, though I like the looks of the stitch quite a bit. I crochet mostly for charity, and I like to do interesting things...charity translates into real people...and they deserve nice!! Thanks.

2. Likes kmitch liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found a scarf pattern and a few other patterns for the Bogello stitch.

http://stitchandunwind.com/?s=bargello+stitch
    Last edited by MeerKat; 01-09-2014 at 02:50 PM.

4. Likes determined_to-crochet liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lojo View Post
    Does anyone have a scarf or shawl pattern using the bargello stitch? I can't seem to find one, though I like the looks of the stitch quite a bit. I crochet mostly for charity, and I like to do interesting things...charity translates into real people...and they deserve nice!! Thanks.
    If you like interesting and beautiful, this lace insert ripple is gorgeous! Not exactly beginner material, but I think that once you figure out the repeat, this would make a beautiful wrap-around shawl.
    Victorian Lace - With all the beauty of the Victorian Era, this feminine wrap will capture the hearts of sentimental souls. The afghan is worked in brushed acrylic yarn for an extra downy feel.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am checking them out and will give it a try for sure! Thank you very much!! this goes to both Meerkat and Sweet sue!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much! I just love that. Just found out that a friend is going to have a baby. I so want to make it for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ladies for sharing very interesting links! I have found a new crochet stitch pattern that I like!