Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Facial Scrubbie

Post Thanks / Like

Facial Scrubbie

Has anyone seen a tutorial for a facial scrubbie using tulle and one strand of Peaches and Cream? The tulle used in the demo was on a roll and the instructor cut the entire roll in three parts including the cardboard tube. I finally found the tulle used in the demo at the dollar store and I can no longer find the tutorial. This scrubbie looked like it would be a lot more gentle on your skin than one using nylon netting. Thanks for reading this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what I could find, but don't see they are using yarn along with tulle. I don't see why you couldn't and I think it sounds like it would be much softer on the face.

How to Crochet a Scrubbie From Tulle Netting | Crafts - Creativebug

Cynthia's Cynfully Spiffy Stuff: Free Pattern - Face Scrubbie #2; Post DC Stitch Tutorial

How to Crochet Scrubbies From Tulle | eHow

If the resource was already here on site and you cannot find it, then try using the search box in the upper right hand corner with "face, face scrubbie" and it will give you a list of all threads related to these words.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your reply. I was interested in seeing the technique in the tutorial for cutting the tulle while it was still on the roll. I remember thinking it was a good idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Was this on a video? If so, I can do some looking for you. Please let me know...thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know if this is helpful, but worth a try:

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another set:

Post Thanks / Like
    If I remember correctly the tutorial had a video embedded on her webpage. I didn't watch it on YouTube.