Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What changes are you making this year to stay more healthy?

With the new year comes new thoughts and resolutions in how to be healthier. For me, I need to exercise more and to eat more healthy selections in food.

What have you decided to do to be healthier in 2014?

2. Likes wenda, determined_to-crochet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to exercise a bit more and will try to quit smoking again I have a stop smoking date
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey msbehaven. ----i have tried to quit smoking also------i bought some of those filters that remove 90% of tar and nicotine I have cut back aot on smoking and don't cough like I use to---have a good day-----bettybee

6. Likes Barbara G., N/A, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good For You bettybee10 . Ive made statements about smoking recently, I use to smoke so I know its not easy for all smokers. If you want to YOU CAN STOP. My reason to quit was my son at the time came down sick (allergy's & other??) &
    my Mother had Cancer Breast & Lung from second hand smoke ( her job & friends smoke I guess. God Speed. Susan MJ

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck at NON-SMOKER its had ??. Exercise have you some you are doing now? I have ( OA )arthritis in hand, knees & lower back & shoulder area so I do some but at slower speed for sure. I need encourageing but Im it or online sites. I do some
    sitting too. Cant walk far ( not with Winter around. Best to you and share any exercises if you have a favorite?? Susan MJ

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey susanmj I haven't been excercising---i have a stationaryblke side of my recliner if iam not crocheting I ride it---i think I have developed arthrits in the back of my neck it hurts and the bones rattle--ooo well--i can't walk far either I had bypass done on my legs and they get tired----i guessi will chalk it up to old age---are you staying warm? I saw the weather report in your area-----dont youall send any to georgia--you take care bettybee

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just continuing to walk daily and take vitamins, oh and eat more veggies (which I love anyway).

LI Roe

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BettyBee where did you find those filters? I used them years ago and don't know where to find them now.

I intend to start taking my Vitamins again, I felt a lot better taking them.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 01-07-2014 at 12:24 AM.

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey meercat---how are you doing?I bought mine from e bay. theyreally remove a lot ofjunk---i clean mine in stead of keep ordering--i pop out the little filter and put the whole filter in alchohol overnightthen clean them with a q---tip----tight wad me----ha ha-----have a good day. By the way I like tar block they have 4holes the other brand has 6. They have free shipping also. See ya bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    I plan on drinking more water because I never drink water unless I can't get something to drink that takes care of my thrust and cut back on my junk food and candy because I also have beside my chair a tote with my snacks and it is nothing but junk food like chips and candy so I have been wanting to change my eating habits

19. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post