Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Pictures of some of my projects.. OK FAye!

Well I do have a few more to post...Pictures of some of my projects.. OK FAye!-picture-078-jpgPictures of some of my projects.. OK FAye!-picture-079-jpgPictures of some of my projects.. OK FAye!-picture-080-jpg
    There is a picnic bench that I built and painted, then my rock houses the ones I painted are just the ones on the top row and the two biggest ones in the bottom picture.. th other ones were bought somewhere... and last but not least I have painted T-shirts and these were painted as a joke when we went to Arkansas one time. We stayed at the house with the guy and his wife on the left side of the picture and he has a fly swatter in his hand! The 4 of us: L 2 R is my son Mark and me and Mom and my other son John (he ives in ARK now) TRAITOR!!! Ha Ha just kidding. The shirt says ARKANSAS state bird! They really have BIG mosquitoes down there! and they are viscious... We found that out the hard way!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love all you make! You are wonderful
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty I think you All make a good quartet? Look-in-good. Those houses are they rock ??? Dumb question it what I thought right away daaaah!!. Very Nice. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Patty I think you All make a good quartet? Look-in-good. Those houses are they rock ??? Dumb question it what I thought right away daaaah!!. Very Nice. Susan MJ
    YES my friend they are rocks that I picked up (probably in Texas) and I just turn them around 'n round till I see a shape and then I paint them and this is not all that I have either! I have a bear, a potato and another one that looks like a little mouse, etc. hugs redhead, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 01-04-2014 at 05:15 PM.

6. Likes amanda, N/A, little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mouse oh bet that cute, such a unique gifted Craft you are Blessed N know it as you share from love of your Talent God Has
    Given N to Share With The World . Susan MJ

8. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile The mouse that is not a mouse but it's a rabbit!

Pictures of some of my projects.. OK FAye!-picture-084-jpgPictures of some of my projects.. OK FAye!-picture-085-jpgPictures of some of my projects.. OK FAye!-picture-083-jpgPictures of some of my projects.. OK FAye!-picture-082-jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Mouse oh bet that cute, such a unique gifted Craft you are Blessed N know it as you share from love of your Talent God Has
    Given N to Share With The World . Susan MJ
    Sorry Susan, It has been a while since I looked at that rock... it's not a mouse it's a rabbit! and I will post it if not here , then in the picture forum along with a bear and a potato! Actually the potato (is not a potato) it's just a rock that I didn't do a thing to except wash it off. It is shiny on it's own. I didn't do ANY THING to it except clean it up and I just thought it looks like a potato so I kept it! !The other one is of 2 rock houses that I painted recently.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are real artist! My respect
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!! Love the rocks!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    YES a Rabbit and Ill call her Patsy ok ? These are incredible . The 2nd pic I love that Potatoe (im weird but love it ALL of Them
    You should make a MOUSE now hehe. Very Mystical.... my little Rabbit / Squirrel Patch could use some. I can draw but ill do some and those pests wont care xoxox Thank You for sharing. Susan MJ

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, Love your painted rocks! Especially the bear, since my last name is Baehr! (We have collected over 500 stuffed bears!)
    Hugs, Jo

14. Likes amanda liked this post