Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Just a few of the projects I have enjoyed doing.

I thought I would post these along with the bedspread that I posted as my favorite project over in the other Forum under the question What Was Your Favorite Project? but they didn't all post so here are just a few more of my favorite projects that I have done. The crocheted bedspread, a panty hose doll and my decorated office at work, complete with fake window,my drawing of my son and his wife (lower R side with the photo that I drew it from. A painted metal desk, stool and mirror (with my house cleaning project in the background), a painted chair with real flowers sitting on my deck and a quilt I made on my very own home-made quilt-frames. I love many different crafts as you an see in this picture. Just a few of the projects I have enjoyed doing.-picture-066-jpgJust a few of the projects I have enjoyed doing.-picture-067-jpgJust a few of the projects I have enjoyed doing.-picture-068-jpgJust a few of the projects I have enjoyed doing.-picture-069-jpgJust a few of the projects I have enjoyed doing.-picture-070-jpg

2. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are the craft lady!! Great work on all of your projects!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Your pictures are gorgeous. When do you find time to sleep?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WabashWoman View Post
    Your pictures are gorgeous. When do you find time to sleep?
    A lot of these project have been done over several years. I am going to be 83 years old on the 15th of next month and I have been doing crafts since I was in high school so you see that is why I come up with all these pictures since I also have been a camera nut for as long as I can remember. I have an old chest of drawers with the drawers all full of pictures. I learned to crochet when I was a very small child. My aunt taught me during the summer vacation time when I stayed with her during school out time. I was the only one of 5 of us kids who stayed with her during the summers. I am the oldest of 5 kids. The only one who has passed on is my only sister but my 3 brothers are getting up in years right along with me. So far we are all doing very well and their wives are still living too. No divorces except mine. I remarried in 1995 after my first husband passed away in 1988. I have had a lot of time for crafts! Staying in today because the weather is so cold...minus temps with wind chill factor of about 30 below! Be sure to keep warm and have food in the house..Love ya , redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for sharing these. I hope you'll post more pictures. You do beautiful work!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    they look very nice

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep saying this but it really isn't fair that you have so many talents. I can't think of anything you can't do. I adore looking at your projects. I am so proud of my second Mama. Maybe you could tell us one thing you can't do just to give us a chance to outdo you in one area. Love my Patty!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I keep saying this but it really isn't fair that you have so many talents. I can't think of anything you can't do. I adore looking at your projects. I am so proud of my second Mama. Maybe you could tell us one thing you can't do just to give us a chance to outdo you in one area. Love my Patty!!
    Well Faye, now let me see...hmmmm,What can I not do???? I cannot knit!!! I cannot change the past, I cannot keep this house clean of clutter ( blame it on my son!! He's moved in for the winter I do believe!) He has so many clothes and no closet for anything of his . The garage is not heated and so we can't put any of his things out there and everything of his is piled on the washer, dryer, small freezer and the one and only counter top cabinet in here . I need to wash some clothes and can't get to the washer without moving everything off of it ! I have 4 rooms and a bath and small entrance room and not any extra space in those small rooms. I am getting off the subject... You are talking about crafts....sorry but I feel better getting that off my mind since I can't just put him out in the cold!!!! I love him too much to do that. When I walk into that room it reminds me of a hoarder's house!! I hope to get my house in order by spring! NOW! back to crafts. I feel like if I tried other crafts that I haven't done yet maybe I could do them. I like to look at other people's scrap-booking crafts but I have no interest in doing it myself. I really do not like knitting even to try anymore to learn it. Maybe I didn't try long enough or hard enough. I have a hard time settling down on any one thing to do ....while I am doing one thing I am thinking about I should be doing on another thing!! I think I am a little bit scatter-brained. Too many things on my mind at once! I would like to try writing a book and have written some short pieces about things that have happened to me during my life time. Never a long enough one to publish tho. Maybe that shows in my long-winded responses to some of the posts on here. I really can't think of a good answer for you right now Faye. I am sure there is something else ....making money would maybe be one thing I can't do. I keep entering the Publisher's clearing house stuff and never win any thing there and afraid that if I quit entering they would have called my name! I can't get through all these emails from crochettalk!!!!! I gotta go! Love ya all , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    All of your projects are truly beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I KNOW ONE THING I CAN'T DO!! I used to have Word Perfect and used it all the time but then it went haywire and started printing everything with letters so big you couldn't read anything! Even My friend who fixed my computer sometimes couldn't do anything with it so we uninstalled it and reinstalled it and tried again with no luck. I have NOTEPAD and WORDPAD and I tried to use one of them but no luck! I got so far as to type a name and address in one of them and then couldn't save it or print it! I don't know how to use them so I have kinda given up for now. So right now I have no way of typing anything that can be printed like a list of names or write a story.