Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Red face I am New to this website

But! I am NOT a New or Beginner Crocheter. I freeze up at descriptions of myself. I live with my 6 Cats, whom I call Heathens. My little Chihuahua and I overeat! I crochet from inheritance, my GrandMother. I reinvent patterns as most now-a-days have too many typos. I live in a remote forest area near a Lake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s nice to meet you! I am doily maker. I have 6 birds. What s color of your cats?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes SdLb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Thank you for joining us in the New Year! We hope you will join in on the conversations and make some new crochet friends! Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you have need of anything!

Happy New Year!

5. Likes SdLb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank YOU so Very Much! Hope the New Year treats you Good as well. You are the same Barbara G. on the CP Group website? ~ Sorry that I took so long to reply. I had to go to the city and I am involved with a PotHolder Exchange. So, it looks as if my popping in and out will be in short durations. You will have to guide me as I go, that will be appreciated! Big Hugs, Sheri *¿*
    ~ PS : I will have to fix my profile at a later date. It's nice to have Email alerts as a reminder.
    Last edited by SdLb; 01-04-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for being on the Welcome Wagon! I had to go to the city for shopping, and I am involved with a PotHolder Exchange. I will have to fix my profile at a later date. My "Kats" are Gram'ma rescues. The MaMa was expecting when I rec'd her. She's Gray w/White markings and the picture of the father is a light colored Siamese long hair. The Kittens are (Big Kats & fixed) all look like their Mother with longer hair. I have to Get after them about catching birds. I DON'T like it when they do! So, I chase and yell at them to let the bird go. Thanks for making me feel welcome. Hugsalot, Sheri *¿*

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for telling about cats
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Likes SdLb liked this post