Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

crocheting 6" squares for our meeting

Here is a list of names of those that are making 6" squares for the meeting in June. I printed it out quite a while back and I am sure it has changed by now.
    I hope everyone will read this and make the proper changes that need to be made i by posting your intention so the list an be brought up to date. If you're not making the squares and you name is on here let us know and we can remove it . If you want your name on here, post that you want to be put on the list. There may be another list since I made this one and if so let me know where to find it and I will print it. Does anyone know if there is a list other than the one I am posting?
    XOXOXOXO, redhead/Pattycrocheting 6" squares for our meeting-picture-065-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting...that looks like the last list I remember seeing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Here is a list of names of those that are making 6" squares for the meeting in June. I printed it out quite a while back and I am sure it has changed by now.
    I hope everyone will read this and make the proper changes that need to be made i by posting your intention so the list an be brought up to date. If you're not making the squares and you name is on here let us know and we can remove it . If you want your name on here, post that you want to be put on the list. There may be another list since I made this one and if so let me know where to find it and I will print it. Does anyone know if there is a list other than the one I am posting?
    I would like to be on the list. Jean Marie

4. Likes billieconrad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I found another list that I had saved that included Lili/Shirley and Carol (no other info other than the name) - I had it marked "as of 8-16-13"
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post