Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: Wizard of Oz

Post Thanks / Like

Wizard of Oz

Wizard of Oz-img_0633-jpgWizard of Oz-img_0634-jpgWizard of Oz-img_0636-jpgWizard of Oz-img_0632-jpg
    I am making the characters of The Wizard of Oz from this book. My sweet granddaughter knows I love the story of Oz so she bought this book for my Christmas present. It was a very sweet gift but this is the worst written pattern The first pic that I have ever seen. A newbie would never be able to do this and I have done a lot of my own ideas instead of trying to figure out some of the instructions. I didn't like the frizzy hair so I made curls but I need to make some more on the head .It also has poorly written instructions for finishing the pieces. The first picture is of the cover of the book, the next is the way the lion looks in the book and the way mine looks is next and then the last is the Tin Man.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know all of the will turn out lovely. Just like you and your work!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    You're so sweet and I'm taking a break from the Wizard for a while to get a better attitude about it. I have hats to make for my son and a birthday present for Landon whose birthday is Feb 1st. Thanks for the nice comment.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girl Friend I Need This Book as I Love The Whole Wizard Stuff, Hubby gave me a Set of The Movies of Judy Garland, Wizzard is my Favorite. You do a marvelous Job Sweetie and Peligens are too ...wink wjnk. HUG SMJ

Post Thanks / Like
    It s great project!! My respect
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, did you read my post? This book is written so badly that I would hate to see you get it. When I get thru making the 12 characters I will send you the book if you really want it but you have to guess a lot to make it. It is really hard but I know you are an experienced crocheter so you can do it but you may cuss a little like I did.

9. Likes missro007, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    DEAR Sweet Pea KEEP IT as I gave Cussing, Drinking, Cahsing Men for 2014 haaaaaaahhaaaaa

11. Likes crochet4fun, dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter made all the characters in wizard of oz in thread-----i can't even see my stitches using thread I crochet too tight

Post Thanks / Like
    No thread is hard for me too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice job