Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Ssis a big (huge) oops!!

I have 11 names for the SSIS. But can only find 1 survey. I don't know where they went. I was keeping them in Private Messages. Did they just get up and walk away? I don't know.
    SO....we are pretty much back to the beginning, but not really. I have an idea about who is getting whom for a partner. But I don't have the survey to send to everyone.
    What I am going to do is send it out again but only to the people on my list. So if you could all answer it as quickly as possible I might still make my January 1 deadline.
    And here I thought I had it all under control. I a truly sorry for this.

2. Likes wenda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    just sent you survey Trude..Happy New Year to you and family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgive me, but what is Ssis, I haven't been following ct latly.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude its OK you are Great for Offering and You are just Normal like us all... we all make OOPS ! & I smiled and thought how do I do this??? Please let me know when you Receive it. HUGS & HAPPY NEW YEAR Susan M J

Trude just sent mine over and I figured out how to Paste & copy SURVEY so I could write answers on that...Not the hard way. HURRAY FOR ME.
    Last edited by Susan2014; 12-30-2013 at 12:46 PM. Reason: added on

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy B there is a thread in general chit chat explaining it, and another with the survey. If you can get it to me with in the next 2 days you are more than welcome to join in the year long fun.
    Susan! I am so proud of you. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    So I am having more than my share of problems today. First I can't find the surveys, then I have no water...the pipes are frozen. I guess a -25 will do that. So all day I have been trying to defrost the pipes with no luck. Which here in the country means no water, and also no toilet. I had a small portable heater going in the extra bedroom pointed right at the wall, and all of a sudden the lights went out. A power surge. The heater overheated ( seems like an oxymoron), and the power went down. A long with that my thingy for wireless internet blew, and with that the surge protector. I am hooked to the internet the old way.
    I need to buy a new one of each, but it will be a while. I think winter supplies have to take precedence over my convenience. Things like heat, and extra food, and extra gas in the car. And new tires for the car.
    I don't mean to complain, but I could just sit down and cry. I keep trying to find something to be grateful for in all this and so far I am striking out. Except I do have a roof over my head, that is semi warm, and I can get on the internet.
    God is going to take care of all of this in His own time. I just wish He would give me a clue as to his time frame.
    December has been an awful month and I can't wait to say GOOD_BYE to it. And as a matter of fact to 2013.
    I will be working on the surveys and let you all know who you SSIS is on the 1st of January.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in there MN Friend. Im only -13 now Brrrrrrr. I feel so lucky. I see on TV your in for a COLD ICY one. Im PRAYING for a Miracle for you & Hubby. How is he doing ? with all this? We know YOU are a Rock with a need of a HUG HUG HUG for now, cry & release my Pal. Can I send $$$ I can & Pray is all I have. Don't
    you worry about Ssis EVERYONE can hold on till your able to get us a name etc. Kathy B can get in on it then ??? Im so Damn mad at myself cant think of a word to HELP you see you can only wait & things will get done & POWER ETC BACK. LOVE & PRAYERS MPLS (come here ??) Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I just resent my survey. If you DO NOT get it, let me know. ~ Shirly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    Forgive me, but what is Ssis, I haven't been following ct latly.
    It is a secret sister exchange group. If you are interested in joining, please let Trude know.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sending out the partners even as we speak sort of. It will come in a PM. I hope. I am going to keep a copy of the survey, ad again I hope, so that if you lose or misplace yours throughout the year you can let me know. Sorry for the delay. We are having a heat wave right today, an expected high temp of 15 ABOVE zero , a wind chill will be about 30 BELOW zero. So yesterday rather than get you your partners I stocked up on essentials...TP, bread, cat food, because next week I am not even sticking my nos out the door. Starting Monday our HIGH temperature is supposed to be 15 BELOW zero with a windchill of possibly 50 BELOW. I also got 4 new tires!!
    I am going over to Private Messages now, wish me luck. If you don't receive a partner by days end, but signed up let me know. It means I screwed up somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Trudy: You are doing amazingly well in spite of all the stuff going on!!!!! Love, Shirley