Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Bavarian Crochet

Hi Everyone I am very interested in learning the Bavarian crochet directions. I would like to get instructions that I can print to have with me for reference. i have watched it on You Tube and am interested in learning how to do it. I would appreciate any information about it. Thanks all and Happy New Year to all, Shirley Joanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I have not done this in years. I go to videos and you can put the name of stitch into SEARCH BOX and can get some that way., Susan MJ

http://crochetingforprofit.com/all-y...arian-crochet/ heres a new site Just found ???
    Last edited by Susan2014; 12-28-2013 at 08:02 PM. Reason: add link

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, thanks so much. I appreciate the feedback. I have crocheted since childhood, so am sure not a beginner. So I am anxious to try this pattern, it is truly beautiful. I did find a book on Amazon last night and it was very reasonable and am hoping this will help me learn this stitch. Happy New Year, Shirley Joanne

Post Thanks / Like

Bavarian Crochet

Hi Shirley,

I didn't know this patter was called Bavarian crochet. Here's a link to a pattern which will give you directions on the stitch. I made the afghan and it is not only warm but absolutely beautiful. I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet so I can't send one. Hope this helps.

http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Afghans/Bold-and-Beautiful-Catherines-Wheel-Crochet-Throw#xY434lUXlBQmWiBK.99
    Blessings,
    Kiti

Post Thanks / Like
    [B][/B Hello, thanks so much for this site. I will print off the directions. Did you find the pattern terribly difficult to do or is it not so bad. I appreciate your response and will get this printed and try, try again. Thank yuj my friend, Shirley Joanne

Post Thanks / Like
    [B][I] Thank so much for this site. I shall print out the directions as soon as I get the ink I ordered. I imagine it is gorgeous. It is a beautiful pattern. Did you find it very difficult to crochet? I appreciate your kindness And will try it again. Thanks so much, Shirley Joanne