Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
    Post Thanks / Like

my promise to post boot slipper pattern

I can't remember who wanted this boot pattern but here it is... It's been like popcorn around here the last few days!Something happening every minute! My friend is sick with a sore throat and has strep throat and is on medication for 5 days and is so sore she can hardly stand to touch her throat. Then yesterday my son was so sick we thought he was going to throw up on everything (but he didn't )....just had diarrhea for most of the morning till into the afternoon when he started to feel better and today he's OK. Anyway here is the pattern. If you crochet a pair of these let me know how you like the pattern. I probably didn't do it right!my promise to post boot slipper pattern-picture-jpgmy promise to post boot slipper pattern-picture-008-jpgmy promise to post boot slipper pattern-picture-006-jpgmy promise to post boot slipper pattern-picture-007-jpg

Page 1 and 4 is the boot pictures. Page 2 and 3 are marked as such.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome! I have seen something similar to that but I don't believe the pattern! Thanks! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful pattern!

Post Thanks / Like
    I still haven't finished the boot slippers I started! I believe the ones I found are from crochet free or something like that! The picture shows a pair of green boot slippers! I meant to say before I saw something like the one you shared but I don't think it was that one! I'm workin on other things for others right now and work on my slippers a little at a time! I was using simply soft yarn, but need to take that one out and grab my homespun yarn, that yarn last longer on the feet plus feels so soft, just a lot harder to work with! LOL! Thanks for the pattern info, when I ever get the nerve to try motifs or granny squares I will try these THANK FOR SHARING! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!