Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

About the blocks for the meeting

This is a post about the blocks and I think it sums up what they should be. This is a voluntary project and is only for those who wish to do this. I am not doing it but I encourage everyone who wants to.

Blocks can be any color ..ACRYLIC yarn..but need to be 6 inches by 6 inches. They can be granny squares of any sort or just solid 6 x 6 blocks if you like. They also can be multi color blocks it you like. The whole idea is that when we swap them we will all end up with a friendship afghan. Now we will all need to put them together ourselves but when they are done, I am just asking that we all take a picture of the final result if possible. I am so excited about our meeting and also about doing this..I think it is going be a lot of fun..so HOOK away gals..get stitching

2. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    There needs to be a person in charge of this and if someone has volunteered then you need to put your name on here for everyone to get in touch with you. I'm sorry that I haven't kept up with this because I am not participating so hopefully there is someone or there will be someone soon.