Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Need help....

Post Thanks / Like

Need help....

I have been thinking about learning how to do the name doillies but i cant seem to find instructions on how to do them. I have been told all I have to do is just use graph paper and make my own patterns for whatever names or initials I was wanting to make but I don't understand how to do that or even get started can someone please help me out with this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I can help you! I use program to rechart filet patterns. I can find x-stitch letters or simple letters and and make filet chart for you and decorate with border. What s name? I will make it for you in 2 days. Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes Barbara G., meki1231 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello! I can help you! I use program to rechart filet patterns. I can find x-stitch letters or simple letters and and make filet chart for you and decorate with border. What s name? I will make it for you in 2 days. Larisa
    Thanks for the help! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I need the name Rose if you dont mind. I really appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    It s Ok! I will make some patterns this week-end... Would you like edging of roses or flowers around name?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Need help....-rosletter1-jpgNeed help....-roselet2-jpgWell! I made some letters and one pattern. Feel free to ask to change letters or pictures... I can change border... I can get smaller or bigger letters. I will change pettern with pleasure==Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes little drummer liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa, You make beautiful patterns!! I hope you don't mind, but I also pinned your pattern onto my Pinterest board for Filet crochet. I especially like the border you made. I make name doilys in filet and will use your pattern for a border. THANK YOU!
    Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jo and thank you! It s pleasure for me. Feel free to ask for filet patterns. I use to rechart mostly
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

10. Likes dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa do you have a computer program that does makes your patterns or do you do it by hand? It is just gorgeous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Yes it s computer program for X-stitch but I use black and white for filet patterns. Sometimes I see nice doily or blurry pattern I rechart them... just finished 2 new patterns and want to crochet them
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Likes little drummer, dancingbaehr liked this post