Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Ssis

Post Thanks / Like

Ssis

January 1 will be upon us before we are even recuperated from the Christmas letdown. I don't mean a let down as in disappointed I mean as in not having so much to do, and winter blues set in, no shopping to do . SSIS will be a good way to start the winter. I will be sending out the emails to all of you with your partners information. I made a huge blunder though. I forgot to ask for a mailing address on the survey. I have received a couple but if I could get them again here in one place that would help me a huge great big amount. Thanks. Also,if there is anything you think I need to know before making the pairing let me know then too.
    Thanks and I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas.

p.s. The quilt is finished! I am posting pictures in under the pictures. Of my tree and of the village.

Trudy your SSIS elf.

2. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trudy, my address is as follows: 413 Lost Creek Drive
    Marquette, MI 49855

Thanks for all you do and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! Love ya, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    TRUDE A VERY MERRY XMAS and A Great NEW YEAR. About Ssis its out email address you need correct?? As I see some are sending Mailing address's ?? My Email is : susanmjensen27@gmail.com. Let me know if you want my mailing address ?? You are our ELF ANGEL you know we Love your ELF help. HUGS & Prayers. Susan M J

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude: my address is:
    1216 Caribbean Cove Ct.
    Orlando, Florida 32824

Thank you for all your doing.
    I think you should list your address on here since you will not be matched with a ssis...just in case some one in the forum would like to send you something. ..
    Wishing you and yours a Blessed Merry Xmas and a healthy Happy New Year....Isabelle

Post Thanks / Like
    True I know i would like to drop someone else a card ? BUT need Full name not online name ? Those who are in Ssis dont want her Ssis Partner to know your address ??? Right ? PM your address I think. Susan MJ MeRRy XmAs Susan M J

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a PM with address looking forward to this. Merry Christmas to all.......Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude My address is :
    Wenda Hines
    1885 Mingo road
    Chillicothe, Ohio 45601

11. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wenda View Post
    Trude My address is :
    Wenda Hines
    1885 Mingo road
    Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
    I thought we shouldn't give our addresses on Crochet talk (ONLINE) but only in a Private Message (called a PM) to Trude because the public can read everything on here as a guest. Am I right? They just can't post anything with out joining I think. Stay safe is my thought. Love ya , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trude View Post
    January 1 will be upon us before we are even recuperated from the Christmas letdown. I don't mean a let down as in disappointed I mean as in not having so much to do, and winter blues set in, no shopping to do . SSIS will be a good way to start the winter. I will be sending out the emails to all of you with your partners information. I made a huge blunder though. I forgot to ask for a mailing address on the survey. I have received a couple but if I could get them again here in one place that would help me a huge great big amount. Thanks. Also,if there is anything you think I need to know before making the pairing let me know then too.
    Thanks and I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas.

p.s. The quilt is finished! I am posting pictures in under the pictures. Of my tree and of the village.

Trudy your SSIS elf.
    Trude you need real names along with the screen name for the home mailing addresses don't you? I don't think the mailman would know who redhead/Patty is , but they will know who Patty Mundell is! They won't care who redhead is! and shouldn't it be sent to you in a Private Message? any outsider just browsing thru the internet can see any private info we post unless it is in a PM , right? Ha ha . redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 12-26-2013 at 11:08 AM.