Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to be back...missed everyone!

Hi everyone. So sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything on the Forum. My life has been a whirlwind the past few months. Been busy with the grandkids and family a lot. I've also been doing a lot of crocheting whenever I could squeeze 5 or 10 minutes to myself. In October my youngest brother received a life saving kidney transplant thanks to the unselfish love of another brother who was an exact match and donated a kidney....spent 2 weeks in Louisiana with the family during this. We have a new family member...I have a new great nephew born in October the week after the kidney transplant. And of course the inevitable hustle & bustle of Christmas! My dear mother is arriving tomorrow from Louisiana to spend Christmas with my family so I've been on a cleaning frenzy since I found out she was coming. It's been a good 10 years since we've had the chance to spend Christmas together. I am super excited.
    My hubby, kids, and grandkids are of course keeping me busy as always, and have made lots of cold weather gear for a number of friends and family.
    Well, just wanted to give a quick update on my life these past months. Really want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and all the best for a safe, healthy, an prospperous 2014! See you all soon.

2. Likes billiebob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back. It s nice to hear from you.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! Sounds like you have been very busy! Keep us posted on updates - glad to hear everything is going well!