Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Texas

Good evening from east Texas. Just joined tonight. I love to crochet, knit, quilt a little, and sew. I design and sew children's heirloom clothing for a high-end boutique. Have been doing this for 35 years. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, your talents are many I see!! Welcome and we are glad to have another Texan with us. I don't knit very well but I do crochet a lot. If you have questions ask and someone will be along to help. If you know answers to questions jump right in and your advice will be welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    HI! I'm from east Texas, too! Welcome... although I do have to apologize for not being here in a week or so. Christmas preparations and Life are getting me down, it's just been crazy. The bad weather recently played havoc on my arthritis and I hurt my back somehow and wasn't able to get around very well. AND trying to finish some small projects for Christmas gifts that I waited too long to even start... well, I've been a busy lady!

So you are mutli-talented! Great! I tried knitting, can't get the hang of it. Also don't quilt, but I love to sew.

So glad to have a fellow Texan here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

Nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! This is a wonderful place to be - make yourself right at home and let us know if you have need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to exploring the threads. I finished my last clothing order , so now I am baking a little. Don't have much time to do anything for Christmas, and I will not let it drive me crazy. I enjoy a good nights rest. Christmas day I plan on sitting in my rocking chair all day. I may even start a new afghan. Will check my stash. Have a great evening everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice meeting you also

Post Thanks / Like
    I am still looking for the pattern for a child/toddler crocheted hooded pancho with regular stitches and some granny square stitches. It has a pompom ball on the hood also.
    Thanks again,
    Beverly from Texas

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately I collect only doily patterns
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL and I am a avid crocheter