Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I got busted red handed buying a Christmas Present

I had this plan how to hide my husband Christmas present from him this year. So I set the plan in to motion. My friend was going to meet me at her house for me to drop off my husbands Christmas Present. I was on a top secret mission I was out doing the last minute Christmas shopping. I was going to pick up my husbands Christmas present drop it off at my friends and then return home with some other last minute gifts. So off to the store I wen and I was feeling pretty confident my hubby goes into this store maybe once a year and there are 2 other stores he likes better. The chances are he was not even going to leave the house let alone step into a store that he only goes into once a year. I made my purchase and was feeling so proud of myself, and headed to the door as I walked though the door there is my husband standing right in front of me and me holding his present for the whole world to see. So I thought I would go ahead and share with you I got busted red handed buying a Christmas Present-006-jpg She is a rescue although I purchased her at the store she is a animal shelter adoption she is 7 months old her animal shelter name is sugar plum and she didn't go to my friends house she came home. and in less then 4 house she had made herself really comfy. she is not scared of the 3 dogs at all and has made sure they are aware of it. I got busted red handed buying a Christmas Present-008-jpg As you can see this picture was taken only 4 hours after she came to the house. BTW my husband said she is not keeping the name sugarplum and he will reveal her new name on Christmas morning until then she is my Kitty
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 12-18-2013 at 06:15 AM.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    How cool! She's a purty kitty and she's right at home. Lucky kitty to be adopted by you. I'll be watching to see what he names her!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so cute the way she is curled up against the dog so soon after coming home. I thought the name suited her, especially since you got her at Christmastime.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is a really funny story! I really love Kitties! If I didn't have Perky I would have a kitty cat. Perky has ruled the roost around here for way too long (will be 14 years in April) to bring a little kitten in now. I think he would think it is something to kill! And that would kill me! love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hehehe I am a evil mom I just told my son that came home last night that no one gets any Christmas Presents until dad gives the kitten a name lol now just so no one thinks I am the most evil mom on the planet our youngest chilld is 19

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing. You sound like so much fun. I really like your name.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful Kitty. Loved seeing your pictures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Woo Hoo she as a Name I got busted red handed buying a Christmas Present-006-jpg meet Ms. Bliss
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 12-26-2013 at 09:20 AM.

10. Likes amanda, crochet4fun liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty Better late then never to this Beautiful Story . Hope you and Hubby & ???????? nameless? she is a Gorgeous Cat . The Dog & her after 4 hrs WOWIE ! that Great. My 2 recues Bro & sis were 7 weeks a year ago this Easter, incredible Good & lovable Cats. I hope the Best NEW YEAR for ALL. Patty U R the Greatest . HUGS Susan Mj

12. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MsBhaven I am a newbie originally from NY and now my husband and I retired in SC. That story you just told is a beautiful story. We have a 4 week old kitten that was abandon on our property. He is black with a white tuxedo. We feel in love with him. My husband named him Kat. Our little dog who is a Carine Terrie her name is Molly whom is 9 years old fell in love with Kat. They run and run chase each other. Kat who is 6 months old does flips around Molly. They are so comical. Happy New Year!

14. Likes amanda liked this post