Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Half of a commission piece done

My younger son has commissioned me to crochet two particular rabbits for him. These rabbits are from a music video - - by the group Death Cab for Cutie, song title "I will follow you into the Dark". Spoiler Alert - if you choose to watch this, make sure you have enough tissues. Anyway, it's all drawn and a person is turning the pages of a book which shows two rabbits sharing their life together. I've finally finished the male rabbit.Half of a commission piece done-sany0009-jpgHalf of a commission piece done-sany0012-jpgHalf of a commission piece done-sany0014-jpg In the middle of working on the rabbit, I decided to make these angels. I don't think it shows in the photo, but I used a white yarn with a mother-of-pearl type filament to make them a little fancier. Here is the pattern for them: Free Pattern Index - go to the free patterns page and under "angels" go to "Granny Square Angels". BTW, I used just plain wire instead of white pipe cleaners, so you can substitute.
    One Last Thing - I would really appreciate it if you would go to my facebook page and "like" it. I need a certain number of likes before they'll give me any analytics on the page. Here is the link - https://www.facebook.com/TheCrochetedButterfly. Thank you so much!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing. I love it all the video, the rabbit, and the angels. Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
    You do very nice work!! I have not crochet any stuffed animals yet, but you did a great job!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    These are so cute
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Very beautiful! I like your work!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing this! You did a great job on your rabbit. I have a rabbit pattern saved, but haven't made it yet. Maybe I'll get it made for next Easter! Loved the video too!
    Hugs, Jo