Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  139
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Favorite thing about Crochet Talk?

What has been your favorite thing about Crochet Talk for 2013? Would love to hear your positive thoughts and comments!

2. Likes amanda, kathym2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The people!!!!!! hands down I have made some great friends.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    The members! AND must mention the cool moderator!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely the members who are ever so friendly and helpful and welcoming. And that goes for you too Barbara!!!!

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been here for over a year now and I have to say the people. There is a real sense of community here. I also like how we share and inspire one another.

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely the people!! There are some very awesome people here! Because of the encouragement I've received, I finally finished projects from a year ago. Now I actually complete one thing before starting something else. I found some items that I put on my list to make and intend to make them. (One at a time!) It is DEFINITELY the wonderful people!
    Also the moderator who welcomed me with very encouraging words!
    Last edited by Ginnie256; 12-18-2013 at 03:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the people in here, I would have gone completely nuts without there support with my husband. They have really helped when I have had problems with crocheting. This is one of the best groups I have been in.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love all the members on here and have never heard a grumble or gripe about anything or anyone. I feel that you all are my friends and that is great! Barbara you have been a real help too when I suddenly can't get back onto CT you have saved the day for me more than once. Every one is so friendly and helpful. I hope I can keep my internet forever and stay on CT with all of YOU, MY FRIENDS. It is better than Facebook to me. hugs and more hugs to you each and every one of you!!!!!! And I will always keep all of you in my prayers, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything!! I haven't been here long, but have REALLY enjoyed it. Like everyone else, I've been busy these past couple weeks, but when the Christmas rush is over, I should be able to drop in every day.

Also my FIL had knee surgery a couple weeks ago, and now my hubby is sick, so it's been hectic. The one thing that has kept me from going crazy is my crochet, I can sit and crochet in the evenings while I listen to the t.v.... only glancing up every few minutes... and I am at peace with the world.

So far, I have to say that everyone here is very nice and helpful, and we have a great moderator! If I have a problem, I am sure I could find an answer, and if I am able to help someone else, I am more than willing. SO very glad I found this place!

Post Thanks / Like
    Each and every one of you are awesome too! We do have a wonderful group of people here on the site! Thanks to each of you who make this forum what it is!

12. Likes amanda, Kathy B., MeerKat, kathym2 liked this post