Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

what i did to day

My sons took my husband to the cancer center in Zion, Ill today. They will do scans there on a Sunday. Hoping for a good report and that the cancer pill will keep working and not have to go back to chemo.

I went to my sister's 50th anniversary party and saw lots of cousins I haven't seen for awhile and had a really nice time. God Bless and have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann just read your post sorry to hear your husband is going through cancer treatment pray that the meds will keep him from doing chemo. My husband had brain cancer was give 6mos but lived 2 years and they were good years!! Only God knows what the outcome will be for all of us we just need to trust Him. Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and your family I pray it will be a good year for all of you. :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, to hear about your husband. I know what its like having cancer. I had breast cancer back in 2002. I am a cancer survivor ever since. I praise the Lord every day. Hope every thing goes real good with your husband. Will be praying for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann I so hope for a Miracle that a Pill will h elp & NO Chemo My MOM had Cancer (Breast) . Glad YOU had good time at Sisters Ann. m computer is skipping again. GOD BLESS Keep us up o date on his Good News xxxooo HAPPY OLIDAYS

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ladies for the good wishes and prayers. It means a lot. I am so glad I found this site. Your all my pals and I appreciate all of you.

6. Likes N/A liked this post