Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Improving my crocheting skills

Hi, I am Rose and have a little knowledge of crocheting but find pattern reading/understanding somewhat difficult. I enjoy the "how to videos" and once crocheted a hat from them.

Look forward to getting help and suggestions from other avid crocheters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is a pleasure to meet you and have you among us! This is a wonderful group we have here! Please make yourself right at home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Rose, Glad to have you with us. Maybe I can help out. Here is a site that teaches you how to read crochet patterns How to read a crochet pattern | FreshStitches Here is a site to teach you the basic of crocheting: Learn Crochet -- Beginner Basics and Instructions Hope this help you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rose. I am Larisa addicted to doilies!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. My name is AudreyL. I have crocheted for a lot of years. You will get a lot of help on this site

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rose I had difficulty learning the crochet language on patterns. But trial and era was for me. I have someone to ask if I run into difficulty but I am actually learning allot these last two years. I have to think on something for a while and then try it and it usually works for me. You will learn and all you have to do is ask. There is videos on you tube that you can learn from. I did and it works. Good luck and Take Care

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Rose glad to find another newbie, you bring new things to oura ttention an we learn from each other. Any question, help or need a pattern we do have lots of FORMS check in to and ASK dont be SHY. hanksfor ar . We all learn something new all most everyday. HUGS Susan M J