Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: my sister and I

Post Thanks / Like

my sister and I

Here is some pics of my sister Betty and myself The framed one is Betty and the one of me in the aqua sweater is one that was taken the year I was chosen employee of the year for the Trust Dept. My two front teeth were still far apart...not fixed yet! The other one in the pink dress is my sister Betty. We are about 4 1/2 years apart, me being the oldest. I miss her so much.

I am starting a picture folder of my crochet talk friends. When I get a chance to see a picture of you girls I put it in "My Crochettalk Friends" folder Right now I only have one of Landon and one of Faye in it. Maybe I will at least recognize them at the 2014 meeting! Love ya, Pattymy sister and I-30723_10150159188895511_6125184_n-jpgmy sister and I-scan-jpgmy sister and I-2013-04-24-jpegmy sister and I-227276_10150558373560511_1460662_n-jpg top row:L 2 R Betty . Patty

lower row is Patty, Betty ...I could only get one of my picture on this row to enlarge when I clicked on it

Sorry the first pic L to R is my sister Betty , Me, Me, My sister Betty (now dec'd) The older pic of me in the blue jacket will not enlarge when you click on it and I don't know why.
    Last edited by redhead; 12-26-2013 at 11:15 AM.

2. Likes amanda, libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OK - here I am - you can add me to your collection. Looking forward to the meeting, Billie
    Attached Images Attached Images my sister and I-profile-jpg 

4. Likes amanda, libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billieconrad View Post
    OK - here I am - you can add me to your collection. Looking forward to the meeting, Billie
    Thanks I gottcha! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing! Someday I will have my hubby post a picture of me! There is one of me in my front page or whatever that is! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!