Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

It's snowing, it's snowing, but the wind isn't blowing....yet!!!

I hope I can post a video. I haven't been successful yet with videos but then I haven't tried it lately either. This picture is taken out my picture window of the houses across the street from me and it is snowing really hard and has been ever since I got up this morning. Hope you all are staying warm. XOXOXOXO, Patty

Here goes nothing....... It's snowing, it's snowing, but the wind isn't blowing....yet!!!-img_20131213_110850-jpg

I just knew it wasn't going to work! This is a still pic that is in my pictures. Now let me say that I checked my picture folder and the video is there UNTIL I go to select it for the post and then it is NOT there! It goes away and I can't tell where it goes but I can't post it. I checked again now that I have posted the pic and the video is back in my pictures folder!! You can see in this still shot that it is snowing tho. They are shot in two different directions so I know this is only a picture and the other one that I want to post is a video!..... beats me??????????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hey I got it posted on Facebook!
    Last edited by redhead; 12-14-2013 at 11:22 AM.

2. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was snowing here this morning now it is sleeting and freezing rain!
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    Out of all the things I miss about not living in Illinois, snow is waaaay down on the list. But my heart goes out to all that must deal with it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree! I lived in northern Indiana. Lake effect snow. anyone! Nasty stuff. I have not seen a winter in about 11 years and I do not miss it at all. LOL The best part is i don't get sick in the winter anymore. It can get chilly here in FL, especially at night in the winter months, but nothing like up north. I do feel for the people there. Stay safe & warm!
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love snow! Take me to your place. We will have fun!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    I love snow! Take me to your place. We will have fun!
    Larisa I bet you have a lot of snow don't you? I remember sliding down the hill with my kids on a sled and it hit a bump and I went flying off and had to run to the house and change my underpants! We did have fun tho and we laughed at me and my predicament.... it really was funny ... they all knew what had happened to me! I always liked taking my kids when they were little out to the park that had a big hill. We did have a lot of fun. I think I would miss the snow if I moved anywhere else. I kinda secretly wish for more when it starts snowing here but then I don't have to get out in it and drive to work anymore. But I think it is so beautiful when it is just falling and covering everything. It's nice hearing what others are going thru with the weather but my wish for all of you would be to stay warm and safe above everything else. Love to you all from an old lady!! redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I live in the South and I hate it. It s very dry place with winds and dust storms. I am so busy.... no time to crochet
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hi! I live in the South and I hate it. It s very dry place with winds and dust storms. I am so busy.... no time to crochet
    Larisa I had you pictured as living in a real cold snowy place! How different we really are from what we picture someone. I have a picture of several of you in my head that I just know you are i not at all like I picture you. Age doesn't matter on here does it? We all have personalities and it will be fun to meet some of you face to face in June 2014 and I wish we ALL could be there, wouldn't that be fun? XOXOXOXOXO, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to see it snow but after a couple days the snow looks awful. It is 14 degree right now and suppose to warm up to 44 so the snow will be all melted. But it is suppose to rain for the next three days and then Monday we are suppose to get snow. I use to love snow for Christmas but since no one is here for Christmas we don't celebrate it anymore. I just send my daughter money to buy the presents for the kids. I use to love Christmas I decorated outside and in. But we are by ourselves now and just don't want to put up a tree.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see. My kids left too and I prefere to be alone (if you do not count Peter as human being). I hope life will change to better way
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

12. Likes MeerKat liked this post