Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Wow it's been a while!!!

Hi and good morning to all!!!

It's been awhile since I have been here to either post or read anything... Let me tell ya i missed ya'll... Our store is finally opened the opening was at the end of October.. It's a little slow going but hopefully things will turn around for us. My daughter found out she is expecting. Thankfully it is not twins this time lol. I love the twins but they can be a handful... We will be moving by the 20 th of this month.. Yep a four bdrm house ... Need all the extra room we can get. I have a houseful, my daughter, the twins, 2 sisters, my b/f joe, myself, 3 dogs, 1 bird and an aquarium of fish... Lol and of course I wouldn't change it for nothing... Thanks for letting me talk bout the happenings my life !!!

2. Likes billiebob, GrammaJoe, ladyspaniels liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back to this Forum!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! Sounds like things are going nicely for you! Please keep us updated when you can! Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Tigg, your house sounds much like mine. My daughter, her three kids, two dogs and two cats. We use to have birds, over 60 parrots of different kinds, but we got out of that. Oh yes, my husband and myself.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! Glad to have you again! Sounds like you have a lot going on but things will be just fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Tigg sounds like you've been busy. Same here. Lots of goings on in my family which I will in a bit. Good luck with your new house! How exciting, and a new baby on the way too! I too haven't been on here in forever and have missed everyone. Going to try to change that especially once the hectic holiday season is over. Welcome back!