Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

W.I.P. Of The Effiel Tower Graph Afghan!

This is the first 50 rows of this graph afghan of the Effiel Tower that I am crocheting. I will post the final results of the finished crochet creation soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images W.I.P. Of The Effiel Tower Graph Afghan!-dscn0726-jpg W.I.P. Of The Effiel Tower Graph Afghan!-dscn0721-jpg W.I.P. Of The Effiel Tower Graph Afghan!-dscn0720-jpg W.I.P. Of The Effiel Tower Graph Afghan!-dscn0718-jpg W.I.P. Of The Effiel Tower Graph Afghan!-dscn0719-jpg 
    Crochet Chickadee

2. Likes N/A, missro007, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW that is so Beautiful, was it FUN as it looks like it?? An amazing slow maybe BUT FUN. Your a patient person.
    Just so amazing. Great Job

4. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan!!! It was quit boring to me and a lot slower than I normally crochet. One row you had to read the pattern from left to right then the other row you had to read it right to left!! And count, and count , and count. UGH! Glad it is done! I will post a picture soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    WOW that is so Beautiful, was it FUN as it looks like it?? An amazing slow maybe BUT FUN. Your a patient person.
    Just so amazing. Great Job
    Crochet Chickadee

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to see the finished project. I do not think I would have the patience for it. You should be proud of your work.

7. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!!! Yes I did finish the afghan it is in another post. Just glad it is done!
    Quote Originally Posted by WabashWoman View Post
    I can't wait to see the finished project. I do not think I would have the patience for it. You should be proud of your work.
    Crochet Chickadee