Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

An Update since moving in our new house

I think I posted about closing on the house in october ,well we moved in the first week of november which was myself,husband,grandson,my youngest daughter with her boyfriend not to mention my youngest son and his girlfriend plus their 4 yr old Yes a house full,but around the 11th of Nov.my son (whose 22)threatened to punch my 8 yr old grandson and me in the face.
    Now we are 3 people less here and I miss my grandson Seth as they are not letting me see him yet.I still love my son and his girlfriend,but my husband says I have to step back and let them grow up and make it on their own.
    Looking forward to the rest of the holidays
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is ashame you can't see your grandsone, but I have to agree with your husband, no one should ever threater their Mother or an 8 year old child. And of course you still love your son, but you do have to let them grow up.
    I hope you have a Merry Christmas in spite of the problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and hoping that your son will grow up and realize he was in the wrong and let you see your grandson. My daughter is mad at me and I have told her that I am sorry for what I did wrong but she is still mad and I have no idea when she will talk to me again. It is very hard to be estranged from someone you love more than life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers and thoughts your way...

Post Thanks / Like
    boodamomx6 Just getting to this Post. I cant find words......God Will See the Way Back to You. Your GS is old enough to NEVER forget you Yes that does not help xoxoxox HUGS my friend and God Willing a Prayer will be answered. How is your new home? have you had to do any fix up jobs? Love to see your Kitchen (I love kitchens) Thinking of you & SON & GS xoxox

Post Thanks / Like

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and hoping that your son will grow up and realize he was in the wrong and let you see your grandson. My daughter is mad at me and I have told her that I am sorry for what I did wrong but she is still mad and I have no idea when she will talk to me again. It is very hard to be estranged from someone you love more than life.
    Wow I can't believe what I'm reading I have the same situation with my daughter-or very similar-I lived with her for yrs after my husband passed away and other things happened. Took care of her boys so she could go to school and work now she isn't speaking it me and telling her boys things that are not true. I love them all dearly but when someone gets something in their head you have a hard time making them understand the truth. Prayers for you and anyone else with relationship problems. God bless Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    What a tough position to be in. Prayers are going your way that this situation will be resolved soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie my years ago I went thru that never saw son or about his where abouts for 7 years then came back to give me GD & got married , both legs amputated (street drugs / diabetic not taking shots etc) & passed away trying to save his only leg never woke up, Jan.2007. Vent at not good time --SORRY . We all can see we are not alone ...doesnt allways help BUT ??? I hope to God /You, Faye, boodamom x6 will get a second chance. Prayers for A Miracle. GOD BLESS xoxoxoxoxox

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the support.(it means the world to me)I had to replace the faucet in the Kitchen will be getting new toilets this summer along with paint to redo a few rooms not to mention the plans for alot of yard work I do believe the previous owners had a stone fetish as they are everywhere.I was told that when you own your own home that the work is never really done is this true?

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan I am so sorry to hear of your son thank you for your response and prayers. I know God is in control. Prayers for you also.