Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Need a flat bird pattern for a pillow

I'm looking for a bird pattern to sew on a pillow. The one in the pattern is ugly and not a real bird. I'm looking for either a cardinal, blue jay, or maybe a Florida bird like a flamingo. Can anyone pleaseeeee help me in finding this pattern.

Thanks so very much! Betty Radcliffe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I have only filet birds in my collection
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are looking for an applique I googled appliques and found a lot of patterns. I was looking for sea creatures but I bet there are a lot of birds.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this one. I can translate it, if you're interested and/or need help translating it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Need a flat bird pattern for a pillow-crochet-applique-bird-pattern-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, thanks for all the searches. One is a one that I had found but couldn't find the original and you got it for me. It's the one on golden lucy site and it's a beautiful blue bird. It's one I have to pay for but that is okay with me. Thank you again oh wise one!!!! Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet for fun that is a beautiful bird and yes if you could translate it for me maybe I could do that one instead of paying for the blue one I found. I would be forever grateful. Thanks a bunch! Betty Lynn If you'd like you could send it to me at my email address bettyradcliffe24@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    In magic circle, 6 dc. (begining ch 3 counts as dc) Do not join or tighten magic circle. Ch 3 turn (6 dc)
    Row 2: Dc in same st. 2 dc in next st. across. Ch 3 turn (12 dc)
    Row 3: Dc in same st, *dc in next st, 2 dc in next st. across Ch 8 turn(18 dc)
    This is where it gets somewhat confusing.
    Sl st in 2nd ch from hook, sc in next ch, hdc in next 2 chs, dc in last 3 ch. Now working around dcs from previous rows, 2 dc around next 3 dc, 1 dc in magic circle (can tighten now ) 2 dc around next 2 dc, now working in 1st ch of ch 3 on 3rd row 1 dc, 8 tr, picot, 2 tr,1 dc join to 3rd ch and fasten off.
    Hope that isn't too hard to follow. If you get stuck let me know if there is a way I can clairify.
    Picot in this pattern is ch 3 and sl st in 3rd ch from hook.