Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

sunshine, rain, snow or ice?

Hi everyone ! We have snow in Indiana...along I-70 and we are expecting more today and this evening. So far not too bad tho. We have a little more than and inch and more on the way. How is your weather where you live? We still have electricity here in Terre Haute but in Arkansas where my son lives they didn't have school yesterday and none today. A lot of people don't have electricity there... that means no heat too for a lot of them. It must be bad there the way they show it on the weather channel so I was wondering about all of you...I never heard of snow in Texas or California. Lots of snow right where we camped in Texas! How is everyone standing up with all this going on? Stay warm if you can! Love to all of you out there and may God Bless all of you. Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Our weather here in Texas has changed drastically since a few days ago. It's been pretty cold, in the 20's, and just a few days ago, we were enjoying 80 degree weather. Right now, it is still below freezing, and some light rain, which means a lot of bridges and overpasses will be icy. No snow, and none predicted, so far.

Oh, my! We get snow fairly often here in Texas. I saw on the news last night that Amarillo was 6 degrees and Lubbock was 9. I used to live between those two cities, so that was interesting to me. I'm in East Texas, but we still get snow. Not every year, but fairly often. A couple of years ago, it snowed several times that winter, as a matter of fact. Can't figure out why people think Texas is warm all the time, we get some pretty cold weather here and up in the Panhandle it ALWAYS snows!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Minnesota Weather COLD & Below zero ( -6 now x 10:30 am ) Not much wind so its bareable. I am very careful walking as some places have not added salt to parking Lots. My 89 yr old Hubby is going out today & Im riding along Not going in Grocery Store.
    I am getting a Card for HandiCap parking DR said I should have it?? I wont use it in summer tho, Wont Misuse it like some do.
    Can feel air in house as I move from room to room. I will Bake??? Banana Bread and Molasses Cookies ?? HUGS

Post Thanks / Like
    I am really sorry to hear of all the bad weather everyone is having to endure! Loss of power and all the ice and snow, it is just awful. Not to mention temperatures below zero! Here in St. Petersburg, Fl it is in the 80's, skies are blue with a slight breeze. Couldn't ask it to be more perfect. Husband and I are going to work on the Jeep nothing major just fun stuff...yes we will be sweating before we get started. Wish we could send this sunshine and warm weather up to ya'all! hugs to all of you who are in Mother Nature's path of ice and snow right now!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    22 degrees in Eastern Washington and wind blowing. We are supposed to have wind chill to -20 from 10 PM tonight until 10 AM Sat. Hopefully all this will be over and done with by the time we head to MN for Christmas with our kids!!!! Take care out there everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    we have about an inch of ice under 3 inches of snow so far still snowing. my 3 dogs are so funny 1 absolutely hates the snow one loves it and the other is not sure about it. we don't get a lot of snow. so its fun to see the dogs deal with the snow. Angel ran out in the snow with her nose down and came back with a snow beard Penny had to be drug outside I had to sweep the grass so she had a grass spot to pee on and pudgers was high stepping though the snow looking back at me all the time. if there was ever a time I wish they could actually talk today was it I imagined Angel saying WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITE STUFFF WHERE IS MY BALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pudgers I was thinking he was saying oh crap my feet are cold and I have to go pee what the heck is this cold wet white stuff anyway. and Penny I am almost positive she was thinking OMG ITs just plain scary and cold and I am not going to go and pee on anything that is not warm and green PERIOD!!!!!!
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    39 here at 5:30 pm and raining pretty hard. No snow predicted at this time but I wouldn't rule it out. Everyone be careful!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, over in Long Island, we are just getting rain and temps dropping to the 40's. For those who are experiencing cold and snow and ice, please be careful. The weather all around seems to be just wild and wacky.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you have more snow then us in Midwest MN. So So Funny about Dogs. My cat who trys to run out the door when we get mail Ran up on a chair Toooo COLD -5 below can you blame him. Smart Cats. Larry went to Grocery store out of treats (diabetic) taah!! I raised Hell with him then took the candy & threw it out to the Squirrels hehe they loved them. I sure was calmly mad
    no raising voice too loud. BAD Man.......Good Pets. HUGS & Safety First Friends +

Post Thanks / Like
    Did the squirrells like the candy, I bought some candy over the internet for Tom, He use to just love them. He is refusing to eat them.
    I thought he would be happy. They are hard to find and then He refused to eat even one. So much for trying to be nice. I guess The squirrels or the Coons will get Candy for a treat.