Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

In despair at need of help !!

I posted this when I first joined but reaiize sometimes people are just busy with there own projects. I am trying to make the coming home poncho from Martha Stewart for my daughter. First yarn was too chunky and hard to work now (with a new yarn) having problem with count coming out right. Have any of you wonderful crocheters made this poncho?? If so could you possibly help me out?? I would soooo appreciate it :

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have not made this, but if you can post a little more info then one of the members should be able to help you. What are you having problems with in the pattern? Can you post the rows you are having issues with (small portion of the pattern for troubleshooting)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara thank you for replying :-) I just got in from a Christmas play so going to bed soon but will post tomorrow about the problems I am having!! Thanks again have a great night. Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie! I have a couple of patterns for that poncho...they were freebies from the yarn shop. If you let me know if one of those is it maybe I can help. Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah