Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Doily pattern booklet

Help please! Someone had posted aboit doilies that they made for wedding gifts. I ordered pattern book, granddaughter lost it, if anyone remembers the lady that posted it, please let her know im trying to find it again! They doilies make different small birds( ex: pineapple sm birds n such) thank you, juanell

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have been searching the forums and not coming up with any thing. I did not see any posted in the Buy/Sell/Trade section. I also searched other parts of the forums. I also saw where you posted the question a little bit ago. Did the person own an Etsy shop or did you buy it directly from her through this site?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a lady that posted picts and the link, said she made them for wedding gifts. Im trying to go thru the archives also. Im not for sure but i think it was under "look what ive been making section. Thank you so much for trying to help me juanell

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if this will help, hope it does: Over 300 Free Crochet Doily Patterns at AllCrafts.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you but it was a pattern book that had to buy, cant even remember company that i bought it from. Thank you Ginnie256. Juanell

Post Thanks / Like
    The pattern link would have been posted in september or 1st wk oct 2013.