Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from the Southwest (El Paso, Texas)

As a new member, I would like to wish everyone the best of holidays ever!

My name is Irma. I have been married to a wonderful man for 44 years. His name is Glen. We have three sons. Two live nearby. The oldest lives in Tucson, Arizona with his lovely wife and children (Shanna and Orion).

We have two rescued doggies who keep us busy, entertained, and loved. They know we love them very much, so they are happy doggies. Their names are Teddy Bear and Tootsie.

I am looking forward to learning, sharing, and chatting. Here is to new beginnings and new friends.

Sincerely,
    Irma

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Irma, My name is Margaret, I live near San Antonio, Tex. My hubby retired from Boeing in 74 and we moved back to his home around Austin. We have been between Austin and San Antonio ever since. we used to go thru El Paso going over to Tucson , and up into Colorado. He played country western music at several music Fests. We would leave from here and hit El Paso around sunset. I talked with 2 new members yesterday from Texas, We should all try to get together in the middle for a cup of coffee. There are about 10 of us that have signed to the Forum. If you have any problems or need a pattern These people can help you. Good luck , Margaret

3. Likes dearfriend liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe! I am Larisa. I crochet doilies. I love birds, I have 6 of them
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here with us! We hope you will feel welcome and enjoy your stay here among this wonderful group of crochet friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Dearfriendi live in maryland and work in california..... I am a big crochetier since i spend loads of solitary time on planes. I also volunteer at the national aquarium as a diver feedin fish and just having fun! I hope you find lots of fun here with all the wonderful people in this group! They are fantastic!
    Ahhhhhh aqua therapy! Life is just wonderful bubbles the rest is surface intervals. Tami

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the friendly welcome. You sound like a very interesting person. Hope to hear from you again.
    Take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to everyone for wecoming me. It is good to be a member of such a wonderful group of people.

Post Thanks / Like

Cup of coffee

Tex. My hubby retired from Boeing in 74 and we moved back to his home around Austin. We have been between Austin and San Antonio used to go thru El Paso

going over to Tucson , and up into Colorado. He played country western music at several music Fests. We would leave from here and hit El Paso around sunset. I talked with 2 new members yesterday from Texas, We should all try to get together in the middle for a cup of coffee. There are about 10 of us that have signed to the Forum. If you have any problems or need a pattern These people can help you. Good luck , Margaret[/QUOTE]

Is Abilene, Texas the middle? Cup of coffee sounds great, but getting to meet people with common interests sounds even better. Glen and I have been to San Antonio only twice. The last time we were there was about 5 years ago, when I attended a line dance jamboree. We had a good time. My husband's army friend (retired general Custer) lives there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Irma. My name is AudreyL and from Pa. You will make a lot of friends here. It is a very caring and helpful site.