Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: help

Post Thanks / Like

help

Hey every one-----i need help printing patterns---how can I enlarge a pattern and just print the pattern with out getting a whole page of comments----any help will be appreciated----youall have a good day---- bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I don't know about the enlarging the print on the printer but enlarging it with your computer is easy. On the top right side of the screen there is a cog wheel it is a circle with a points on the outside. Anyway you click on it and it will give you a drop down box and you will see a zoom option and you click on it and then select how large you want the type to bright click one. You may have to look at several print sizes to get the one you like. I use 125%. Now when you have the type size you like you right click and select print preview. This will show you the pages that are connected to the pattern. You can look through the pages with the arrows on the bottom of the page. Now flip the pages until you see the end of the pattern and before all of the comments. Now you know where the pages should end so select the box that says pages and in the box type the pages you want printed. Example: 1-4. A lot of the time I don't need the first page so then I would use 2-4. These are examples but I hope you understand this. Now all of this is based on your using the same program that I use. I am not the computer expert on here so someone else may come along and tell you a better way. I am just hoping this helps you.

3. Likes N/A, Ginnie256 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you twinfaye. I have never noticed those arrows at the bottom of print preview---when you zoom in at 125% does it get the whole pattern?I usually set mine at 95in print preview but some patterns go off the paper--i will certainly try your way--- thanks again and have a good one. Betty bee

Post Thanks / Like
    bettybee10 Hi Did Fayes help on printing help you, I hope I can be doing that soon a year waiting??? She sounded good to me at least I understood? Good Luck Sweetie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey susan m j how are you doiing. I haven't tried what twinfaye suggested but I will before the day is over--- I am still drinking coffee right now it will take me awhile to get motivated_--you have a good day------bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot twinfay---i did it with your lovely hand to guide me-----my granson knows all about cp but he goes too fast--i guess he thinks iam not too swift----true but he doesn't have to think it. Lol. Have a good one bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy that I could help!! Can I quote you so I can tell some friends that I am not totally helpless on the computer? lol I hope it is really a help. Some people won't believe it. They love to tease me and since I love teasing I give it back to them. Love friends to laugh with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't let them do you like that twinfaye-----go gettem-----see ya bettybee