Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hi everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!

My name is Gabby, I am fifteen years old and I live in New Hampshire. My great grandmother taught me how to crochet, but she has passed away. I am continuing what she has started- crocheting for people in need. I learn from what she taught me, and I learn something new every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Gabby and welcome to the Forum I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes LittleRed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

5. Likes LittleRed liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gabby,

I'm Tina and I just joined today also. I think it's wonderful that you crochet to help the needy. That is awesome keep up the great work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here with us! We hope you will feel welcome and enjoy your stay here among this wonderful group of crochet friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gabby welcome. It is great that you and your Great Grandmother had the opportunity to be together and she taught you something that people can value since you crochet for the needy. When I was 15 my best friend who was in her 70's taught me how to crochet and her nick name was Missy.
    Now she has passed on and I miss her. Since now I am in my 60's I have not had an opportunity to teach anyone for my Granddaughters which are three of them live in NY. But my belated Mother in Law we use to have tea and crochet allot together. We were close. I am planning on making prayer shawls for a nursing home not too far from here and a lap robe and purse for some of the ladies wheel chairs. Nice meeting you Gabby