3 replies | 3505 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:09 PMWelcome to the crochet forums, by the way! :cool:3 replies | 3505 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:09 PMOne of the members has made a guess that flanges are groups when it comes to crochet. crochet collar3 replies | 3505 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:32 AMHello Chars50, The link below the title of the sweater is the link to the pattern on this forum. You can purchase a PDF or you can copy and paste...5 replies | 270 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:59 AMWere do I get that pattern thankyou5 replies | 270 view(s)
01-22-2020, 05:20 PMHi All, I started my sweater idea but don't think it will work. I did however learn the herringbone dc and how to crochet 2 rows at the same time...5 replies | 218 view(s)
01-22-2020, 11:05 AMOne Man Sings Stunning A Cappella Cover Of ‘Awesome God’ | FaithPot Awesome God - Rich Mullins | Keith Lancaster A Cappella Cover - YouTube0 replies | 44 view(s)
01-22-2020, 10:21 AMA stray cat without ears has a new set of purple ones copy this and any link and and paste on the tab above(web page) to see the link. After...0 replies | 47 view(s)
01-22-2020, 09:12 AMJean Marie started a thread Fed up owners who found ways to pet proof Christmas trees in General Chit Chat22 Fed-Up Owners Who Found Clever Ways To Pet-Proof The Christmas Tree – PawMyGosh0 replies | 42 view(s)
01-21-2020, 08:43 PMJean Marie, Thank you for the suggestion. That was my original plan to use the Fiesta yarns as a 3-4" accent band every 6-8" with either a black that...10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-21-2020, 04:21 PMHi Sue, If you can't find anymore Fiesta yarn you could make the blanket in the black you wanted or another color and use the Fiesta yarn for the...10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-21-2020, 02:12 PMThis is a very pretty baby blanket and the Bean stitch is nice and fun to do.4 replies | 271 view(s)
01-21-2020, 01:49 PMLuckily, no. I haven't started either one so I can make some changes to my original plans if I have to. I am planning 2 different afghans using the...10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-21-2020, 09:05 AMI find some good yarn at the charity stores.10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-21-2020, 08:06 AMHi Sweet Sue, Are you in the middle of a project that you need the same color yarn?10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-20-2020, 10:20 PMThanks to Spoula, kl1000, Jean Marie and MeToo! for your help and recommendations. I have spent a lot of hours contacting people as I was looking for...10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-20-2020, 06:11 PM@Sweet Sue. You could go to Ravelry and type in a yarn search. Some knitters have a bunch of balls of various kinds of yarn that they don't need...10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-20-2020, 05:49 PMpretty blanket4 replies | 271 view(s)
01-20-2020, 04:03 PMcute top___________2 replies | 218 view(s)
01-20-2020, 03:58 PMYou can Google it.10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-20-2020, 01:48 PMJean Marie replied to a thread Crochet Two Rows at SAME TIME/ 2 rows at the same time with improved straight edge in Links and ResourcesI did this wrong, now watching the video I see where to put the hook when starting the next 2 rows at the same time.2 replies | 308 view(s)
01-20-2020, 11:38 AM91-year-old woman celebrates end of therapy with jitterbug dance0 replies | 108 view(s)
01-20-2020, 11:33 AMWoman Performs Moving Cover Of ‘My Worth Is Not In What I Own’ | FaithPot My Worth Is Not in What I Own // Her Heart Sings - YouTube56 replies | 17649 view(s)
01-20-2020, 06:34 AMWelcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items4 replies | 654 view(s)
01-20-2020, 06:33 AMWelcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items/ What are your animals? I have 6 birds4 replies | 434 view(s)
01-20-2020, 06:33 AMI hope you will get the computer fixed soon3 replies | 180 view(s)
01-20-2020, 06:32 AMSorry. I crochet from the cotton thread10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-20-2020, 04:59 AMI Sweet Sue, I don't have any of this kind of yarn or I would gladly send it to you. I only have baby yarn left over. I did some searches on the...10 replies | 268 view(s)
01-20-2020, 04:44 AMHello Lucie, You did a very nice job making this hat. I think once you started over on your practice piece it all came together for you on the...5 replies | 218 view(s)
01-20-2020, 04:22 AMHi Lucie, If you are signed onto this site with your cell phone you can do what ever you would do if you were using your computer.3 replies | 180 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- I enjoy crochet, embroidery tatting, sewing, cross stitch and most anything with a needle or hook. I taught myself to knit. I find this forum very friendly.
- I enjoy reading, crochet, knitting, cross stitch and some tatting.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-26-2017 02:29 PM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:36 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 11 to 20 of 27
- 03:54 PM - spoula clicked Thanks for this post: Ann Orr pattern by sheilahthank you for checking.....
- 01:02 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Baby dress and Headband by spoulaJust finished the...
- 12:29 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: What would you do? by LucieI am learning Tunisian...
- 09:44 AM - Lucie clicked Thanks for this post: What would you do? by spoulaHi Lucie, Is this the...
- 06:56 AM - spoula clicked Thanks for this post: Finished my capelet at last. by MeToo!@kl, JM & Spou. Many...
- 06:55 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: What would you do? by LucieHi Lucie, It's up to...
- 06:38 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Ann Orr afghan question by CrochetCritterOk, I’m new here so I...
- 07:42 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: crocheting top to bottom instead of from side to side? by jknemec01Hi Jean Marie, I do...
- 06:07 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Where to insert hook by LucieI put it aside as I was...
- 06:06 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Where to insert hook by LucieOMG, Spoula, thanks,...