12-12-2019, 05:38 AMHello Imalefty, Yes, I was referring to you as you are so good at helping amigurumi crocheters with questions. I understood what she needed to do...11 replies | 790 view(s)
12-08-2019, 06:12 AMAddams13, This lady makes beautiful Barbie dresses in knit and crochet. She sells her dresses there are no patterns associated with the dresses. ...6 replies | 446 view(s)
12-07-2019, 11:52 AMHello Addams13, This is a very pretty knitted dress. Where did you find the picture you posted? If you don't have the knitted pattern you can...6 replies | 446 view(s)
12-03-2019, 05:26 AMHi Queenturtle, Did you try the Internet? There are lots of Unicorn PJ bags to choose from. I thought I put 2 links on my reply but I don't see the...5 replies | 271 view(s)
12-02-2019, 01:32 PMHello Queenturtle, I found this on the Internet there are others out there didn't know exactly what you are looking for. ...5 replies | 271 view(s)
11-28-2019, 12:45 PMHello MeToo, I really don't want to make amigurumi's at all, toys are not my thing. When I read the ladies questions and looked at the 3...11 replies | 790 view(s)
11-28-2019, 09:18 AMHello Jean Marie, This problem baffles me. I used Esmecat1 Row: information for the 3 rows. If row 32 ends in 45 then row 33 would end with 48Sts. ...11 replies | 790 view(s)
11-28-2019, 09:05 AMWhat a great idea, I need to show my hubby this and let him make me one. Thanks for the idea. Spoula9 replies | 753 view(s)
11-27-2019, 02:51 PMWelcome to the forum. I am old as dirt and learned some crochet stitches from my mother many years ago. I stared with a #10 hook AND #20 cotton...6 replies | 806 view(s)
11-27-2019, 02:47 PMHi Pookies21, I love it and the colors. Thanks for sharing. Spoula9 replies | 753 view(s)
11-26-2019, 04:12 PMHi Nova, I Love your post as always and your snowflakes are beautiful as is all your work. I like the one you said you made when you were tired it is...5 replies | 516 view(s)
11-23-2019, 05:47 AMHi MeToo, Those Caron Big Cakes yarn have a lot of yarn on those rolls. I think it was either 5 or 6 different shades of lavender from the lightest...6 replies | 390 view(s)
11-23-2019, 05:23 AMThank you Momto8,6 replies | 390 view(s)
11-22-2019, 06:37 AMThanks, Jean Marie, Spoula6 replies | 390 view(s)
11-21-2019, 08:53 AMspoula started a thread My latest finished project Toddler Vest for a Girl in PicturesThe Pattern is from The Lavender Chair and is called Ring Around the Rosie using Caron Cakes. I used almost the same colors as her but I think I...6 replies | 390 view(s)
11-18-2019, 03:06 PMHello Nova55, What an adorable little bear and cat. I had to finish reading your blog to see why Charlie was wearing a pink ribbon around his neck. ...3 replies | 1555 view(s)
11-18-2019, 09:11 AMHi Patty, Nice to have you back with us. Spoula5 replies | 1204 view(s)
11-18-2019, 09:10 AMHello, Nice to haveyou join us. Thanks for the link for the video on double magic ring. Spoula4 replies | 2253 view(s)
11-17-2019, 12:53 PMHello Lynnellen, Nice to have you join us on this forum. Look forward to seeing some of you crochet items. Spoula4 replies | 2089 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- I enjoy crochet, embroidery tatting, sewing, cross stitch and most anything with a needle or hook. I taught myself to knit. I find this forum very friendly.
- I enjoy reading, crochet, knitting, cross stitch and some tatting.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-26-2017 02:29 PM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:28 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 26
- 03:39 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: My latest finished project Toddler Vest for a Girl by spoulaThe Pattern is from The...
- 01:19 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Crumpled Griddle Scarf for Adults by choiyuk96Heather's Crochet...
- 01:09 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Modified Silt Stitch Baby Blanket by choiyuk96Heather's Crochet...
- 01:08 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Pryor Creek Jr Sweater for Children, 3 mos to 4 yrs by choiyuk96Pryor Creek Jr, a Free...
- 01:07 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Puff Stitch Earflap Hat for Children 17"-19" and Adults 20"-22" by choiyuk96FREE Puff Stitch Earflap...
- 10:58 PM - ramblyambly clicked Likes for this post: My latest finished project Toddler Vest for a Girl by spoulaThe Pattern is from The...
- 07:29 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Presents for my CA Family by spoulaHi Nova, I Love your...
- 01:52 PM - PookieS21 clicked Thanks for this post: Hello from the north woods of Wisconsin by spoulaWelcome to the forum. I...
- 02:27 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: My Lil' Pumpkin Pie Sleep Set by RME26928 This little...
- 09:10 AM - PookieS21 clicked Thanks for this post: Fractal Doily by spoulaWhat a great idea, I...
- 09:03 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Fractal Doily by PookieS21Thank you! My hubby made...
- 09:03 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Fractal Doily by MeToo!V. Nice. Unique, to be...
- 09:02 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Hello from the north woods of Wisconsin by MeToo!I started with a #10...