Yesterday, 09:48 PMYes, it does sound time consuming but the result will be worth it.5 replies | 103 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:43 PMThe one in Reims, I am told, is very much the same.1 replies | 83 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:57 PMHi JosieAmy, Welcome. If you get stuck on a pattern, we would be happy to help you.1 replies | 43 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:50 PMHi Julia, I know what felting is but I didn't know what wet felting was. Very Nice Work Julia! Is that dress crocheted and then felted? Your crochet...5 replies | 75 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:47 PMYes, I did. Each color, including white, is two rows. The two ends of the blanket end up being a zigzag pattern; the one edge works up very neatly,...5 replies | 103 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:59 AMHello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to meet you and have you here with us! :cool:5 replies | 75 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:17 AMHello MeToo, Yes already finished it. I need to sew the buttons on it. I will do that today and attach it to the skirt and I want to reduce the bow I...9 replies | 198 view(s)
04-16-2019, 07:30 PMYour Welcome2 replies | 160 view(s)
04-16-2019, 07:12 PMHi Julia, Welcome. What is wet felting? Is the sea shell basket patterns in crochet? Could you post some pictures?5 replies | 75 view(s)
04-16-2019, 07:08 PMWo! Did you make that?! It's Very Pretty!!1 replies | 82 view(s)
04-16-2019, 07:04 PMThank you MeToo!7 replies | 589 view(s)
04-16-2019, 06:21 PMYou don't cut the thread every time you change colour, do you?5 replies | 103 view(s)
04-16-2019, 06:19 PMSweet little cardigans! :D7 replies | 589 view(s)
04-16-2019, 06:17 PMSo you are making the top all over again?9 replies | 198 view(s)
04-16-2019, 01:20 PMThank you Dafy!7 replies | 589 view(s)
04-16-2019, 12:45 PMHi Nova, Loved the blanket and all the colors. It is a unique design for a baby. Like the dolly too. Spoula5 replies | 103 view(s)
04-16-2019, 12:41 PMHello dafydil, Thank you so much. I am in the process of finishing the top all over again. I changed to thread it is much lighter not so heavy as the...9 replies | 198 view(s)
04-16-2019, 09:54 AMMon 4/15/2019 Daily Scripture & Reflection But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not...104 replies | 2712 view(s)
04-16-2019, 07:59 AMThis winter they dug down through over 3 feet of snow to eat the Barberry bushes and they are covered with thorny spikes. SweetSue, your deer...21 replies | 1325 view(s)
04-15-2019, 04:29 PMI like the swans! You did a good job!13 replies | 3305 view(s)
04-15-2019, 04:16 PMHi Nova, That's a big blanket. The blanket had a lot of color changing. It's a pretty blanket.The amigurumi baby doll is cute.5 replies | 103 view(s)
04-15-2019, 04:07 PMGood Work Lucie! It Looks Nice!1 replies | 90 view(s)
04-15-2019, 02:27 PMI've loved my spinach salads, but the problem with southern CA is that we get so hot most veggies can't handle it and just die (no broccoli for me!)....21 replies | 1325 view(s)
04-15-2019, 11:12 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avjXaEFKd5E0 replies | 66 view(s)
04-15-2019, 11:10 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FexGqNDBK3g0 replies | 48 view(s)
04-15-2019, 11:00 AMhttps://youtu.be/KeOxL4jJBJ0 This is a lovely Cathedral I have been there many times. It is being destroyed by fire. This is Holy Week and there...1 replies | 83 view(s)
04-15-2019, 10:57 AMhttps://youtu.be/KeOxL4jJBJ00 replies | 61 view(s)
04-15-2019, 10:42 AMGospel Music, Good News - FaithPot Today's Must-See Videos ‘Risen,’ A Beautiful Easter Song From A Beautiful Choir As we move towards...125 replies | 3997 view(s)
04-15-2019, 10:07 AMWell, I was definitely doing a bit of nail-biting on this baby shower present, but I managed to get it done just in time. I sent it to my sister so...5 replies | 103 view(s)
04-15-2019, 06:24 AMWOW! It is beautiful!4 replies | 149 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- I enjoy making little baby things. I like to crochet the most. I taught myself to knit and also Tatting. I also enjoy cross stitching. I find this forum a good place to see what others are trying.
- I enjoy reading, crochet, knitting, cross stitch and some tatting.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-26-2017 02:29 PM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 05:19 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 24
- 08:09 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Finished crochet top and skirt today by spoulaHello, Finished dress...
- 11:08 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: yellow yarn on grey square video on invisible stitch on joining granny squares by Jean MarieThe 1st video on here...
- 11:06 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Sell tablecloth by Barbara G.Hello Elena, Did you...
- 11:06 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Sell tablecloth by Elena65Sell oval tablecloth...
- 09:39 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Modifying Hooks with polymer clay. by spoulaNot a great video, but...
- 08:40 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: B. Hooked Crochet by Jean Mariehttps://www.youtube.com/c...
- 04:46 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Starting Over by Jean MarieMarie this is so lovely,...
- 04:46 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Starting Over by Susan2014Whoops, Thank you, you...
- 04:46 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Starting Over by Susan2014Hello Lucie, I goofed...
- 04:46 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Starting Over by Jean MarieWhoops, Thank you, you...
- 12:06 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: sayings about crocheting by MeToo!The little voices in my...
- 06:57 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: one green and brown and beige cardigan for sale by spoulaHey, Jean Marie, Your...
- 04:49 PM - Barbara G. clicked Thanks for this post: Just happend to see this and don't know what it's for by spoulaIt is for doughnuts