Today, 02:56 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=OWJSOQV_azU0 replies | 10 view(s)
Today, 02:38 PMIt's pretty!! Very Nice!! Good job choiyuk96!!2 replies | 118 view(s)
Today, 12:29 PMHi Choiyuj. This is really pretty did you make this? How long did it take you to do it. I like how you joined the squares. The colors are nice...2 replies | 118 view(s)
Today, 12:22 PMThank you Nova, I was not sure I had enough yarn to make it. I had made a bikini bottom for my older granddaughter with that yarn and never gave it...7 replies | 190 view(s)
Today, 11:29 AMSo cute! And with left-over yarn too - you go, Spoula!7 replies | 190 view(s)
Today, 11:05 AMThank you so much for your kind comments. What I felt was insane was the time involvement, because literally I started this scarf over 4 times, and...3 replies | 77 view(s)
Today, 05:03 AMHello Nova, I love your pattern you did a great job. I think you and I must be sisters as we have the same view on our abilities. I seem to go for...3 replies | 77 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:58 PMHi Nova55, Nice scarf, scarves!3 replies | 77 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:53 PMHi Leona. 50 cents is a good buy.4 replies | 578 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:54 PMYou know, they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. And sometimes life just makes sure I don't forget it. I've been crocheting fairly...3 replies | 77 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:08 AMHello MeToo, Thank you so much. spoula7 replies | 190 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:27 AM@Spoula. Lovely little cardigan. I hope the parents of the lucky child will receive it with gratitude.7 replies | 190 view(s)
08-15-2018, 05:23 PMYes, it's hot. I just went to church for free ice-cream. I have channel 35 on (WGVU) but I'm enjoying the clouds. We watch channel 35 at 8 p.m. on...7 replies | 190 view(s)
08-15-2018, 04:17 PMThanks Jean Marie, That was fun to make. If you decide to make one with all of the colors that you use I am sure the one you will make will be...7 replies | 190 view(s)
08-15-2018, 02:39 PMHi, Nice job Spoula!7 replies | 190 view(s)
08-15-2018, 02:36 PMHi Nova55, You can give some squash away. Somebody will enjoy it. You can also freeze it.13 replies | 320 view(s)
08-15-2018, 12:17 PMLittle short sleeve cardi finished with left over yarn. I made this in a 2 year old size. Spoula7 replies | 190 view(s)
08-15-2018, 11:10 AMJean Marie - A few from the garden/neighbors is nice; 42 is too many. I told my husband we should do what Erma Bombeck suggested - go around in the...13 replies | 320 view(s)
08-15-2018, 11:02 AMCan you imagine how long that took to make. It has a boned in waist sincher and satin underdress. Who ever made that I bet if it was done by hand...4 replies | 578 view(s)
08-14-2018, 07:56 PMhttps://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/what-was-life-like-200-years-ago/?pp=0&o_xid=78114&o_lid=78114&o_sch=External+Paid+Media0 replies | 82 view(s)
08-14-2018, 07:53 PMhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/773211829750173043/?utm_campaign=rdpins&e_t=cc1145f76d7d412e872cea342ae430a6&utm_content=773211829750173043&utm_source=3...0 replies | 36 view(s)
08-14-2018, 07:49 PMhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/511651207661040781/?utm_campaign=rdpins&e_t=cc1145f76d7d412e872cea342ae430a6&utm_content=511651207661040781&utm_source=3...0 replies | 35 view(s)
08-14-2018, 07:37 PMIrish Crochet Gown https://www.augusta-auction.com/component/auctions/?view=lot&id=9676&auction_file_id=204 replies | 578 view(s)
08-14-2018, 07:35 PMhttps://www.pinterest.com/topics/vintage-crochet-patterns/?utm_campaign=interestrecommendations&e_t=5f2f47523ce542d1b962b03307b4d851&utm_content=94390...4 replies | 578 view(s)
08-14-2018, 04:48 PMI did 7 more cards and took a break and waited only for a few hours and I started another embroidery card. So far the lion I'm doing has a face,...8 replies | 428 view(s)
08-14-2018, 02:15 PMMy husband planted butternut squash. He likes to make Butternut Squash Soup. There's a garden down the street and our neighbors have given us some...13 replies | 320 view(s)
08-14-2018, 01:08 PMThis is on Ravalry but I can't find the pattern. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/southwestern-cables-afghan8 replies | 519 view(s)
08-14-2018, 12:48 PMHi Sheilah, Try this it is only $1.99. It is the out of print magazine on sale at ebay. It is the same picture I posted earlier. ...8 replies | 519 view(s)
08-14-2018, 11:53 AMJean Marie replied to a thread New Roll Call for the Night Owls/Daytime Chat 33 in General Chit ChatToday was the last day at Bible Study until September. We had brunch and did our last lesson at someone's house. I've done more embroidery cards and...14 replies | 860 view(s)
08-14-2018, 11:42 AMThe Whip Stitch w/a needle is the easiest.3 replies | 231 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- I enjoy making little baby things. I like to crochet the most. I taught myself to knit and also Tatting. I also enjoy cross stitching. I find this forum a good place to see what others are trying.
- I enjoy reading, crochet, knitting, cross stitch and some tatting.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-26-2017 02:29 PM
- Last Activity
- Today 12:29 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 22
- 12:23 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Just Buy the Pattern! by Nova55Thank you so much for...
- 10:06 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Short sleeve cardi finished by spoulaLittle short sleeve...
- 05:03 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Just Buy the Pattern! by Nova55You know, they say a...
- 11:02 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: doily by motif by fayrouzhttps://crochethome2.blog...
- 10:57 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Vintage Crochet Patterns by Jean MarieIrish Crochet Gown...
- 10:54 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: What did people eat in the 1800's? by Jean Mariehttps://blogs.ancestry.co...
- 10:46 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Completed Frankenyarn Blanket CAL by choiyuk96https://www.projectarian....
- 10:43 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: The Jackfield Tile Tote Bag by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 11:22 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Bedspread (155.5 BY 152 CM). by lona 44Thank you for sharing
- 05:38 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: The Waffle Cardigan for Women, size adjustable by choiyuk96The Waffle Cardigan...
- 05:35 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Baskets by choiyuk96https://yarnandchai.com/b...